What's your best qvc purchase?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Over 10 ish years,I reckon,I've spent thousands with QVC.

And yet,I have nothing to show for it:angry:

I cannot tell you what has been my most treasured/best/most used purchased......I have had a good think - and I really can't (unless it comes to me later!)

What about you...

For me it is:

Anything SouthWestern Silver and Northern Nights Primavera Flannel duvet set.

I have bought my mum a couple of the steiff bears, you know the christmas one for about £25, she loves them.

Gosh lots of things can I say a few?

if so it would be the entire Liz Earle Range, Northern Nights flannel, L'Occitane Bath & Body products and Ojon!

Oh and Carole Hochman.

:)

A set of 3 silver and marcasite rings - absolutely stunning, worn them continuously for the best part of five years and they're amazing, they don't show enough marcasite on there.

Anything Laura Geller - particularly the Venus lipstick though ;)

Finally, two Centipede coats and a really nice check shirt from Casual and Co.

I've never really bought anything other than makeup and skin care. I did buy 2 Kipling bags but one went back as it started to go bald.

Like you I realised that I was spending loads on stuff that in all honesty, I didn't really need - or want - and as most of it ended up in the bin, I haven't purchased for a while (last thing was an Akin serum & rosehip oil duo at a bargain price).

I may be tempted by the Smashbox TSV and some things from the A'kin show in September if they have some bargain prices, otherwise I will get it from Mypure!

I too have propably spent thousands on QVC products in the past. Now I have to really, really want something before I part with my cash.

My best purchases from QVC would have to be:

Northern Nights bedding
Pro Collegen Marine Cream - my only extravagence for myself
Carole Hochman Pj's

A Lloytron electric rice cooker which was a TSV in the early days. Not had one last as long since it gave up the ghost after about 5 years of regular us.

Lol yes my true weakness has always been beauty so little to show for it in the way of for keeps. Although I still buy my favourites I have developed some self control and a new passion for finding good alternatives in Poundland!

Best long term buys would have to be:

TSV that was a freestanding mirror holding all my jewellery

Microplane foot file

Freestanding hammock (finally broke last summer but lasted many years and was a great price)

Two Lee Sands necklace sets that I have worn and worn as they came with interchangeable pieces.

Two lovely faux fur throws that were TSV's - one in cream and one in brown that have been in constant use around the house.

Probably the click-free computer back-up. I am a real numpty when it comes to anything techie and it was great to get something which was so simple to use :up2: Second fav would be my Oreck cleaner.

4 Tiffany lamps especially the standing lamp with butterflies & roses :heart:

I was about to post the same thing - I have 4 of the tiffany lamps dotted around the house and they are fantastic quality and a great price. Definitely my best purchases from QVC :sun:

My fuji S1500 bridge camera it is fantastic and my Joseph Esposito click chain and pendant.

My gold jewellery - a couple of pairs of earrings and a couple of rings but I do wear them all the time, and, touch wood, no stones have ever fallen out of anything. I've probably given them the evil eye now!

Best Purchase ever is the Trueform Sleeper Memory Foam Mattress Topper, it was on a TSV and is absolutely the best thing for me. Far better than the NN Feather Bed Mattress Topper which TBH Was a Pain in the Ar**

:wave2:

A couple of large Lola Rose necklaces that I wear year after year and a pearl ring & necklace I bought from Honora about 6 years ago.

Latest posts

Back