do you read the presenter blogs?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
I like to have a nose what they've all been up to...what their various family members/partners look like....where they've been on holiday

:blush::blush::blush:

I was quite suprised to read on catherines blog - that she comments shes recently had a very nasty letter about her personality and presenting and some other nasty comments on other presenters...feel a bit sorry for you about that...

Just to had to ask julia or her blog is she married or not,after our other thread - she replied shes been living with chris for 31 years but no n ot married - but she bought them both black hills gold bands about 11 yrs ago and thats why shes seen wearing a "wedding band" as such........is Ms./roberts a teensy weensy insecure about that apsect of her life then:wonder2:

As a rule, no i don't read the blogs but i have to confess, Catherine caught my eye at the top of the QVC homepage today announcing a new jewellery range. I couldn't resist a peep!! I'm no fan of hers as a presenter but rather than write a nasty letter, I switch over! I had a look through some of the others too.

As a rule, no i don't read the blogs but i have to confess, Catherine caught my eye at the top of the QVC homepage today announcing a new jewellery range. I couldn't resist a peep!! I'm no fan of hers as a presenter but rather than write a nasty letter, I switch over! I had a look through some of the others too.
I just cannot understand why someone would go to the effort of writing a nasty letter, as you say they can just switch off.

If someone had done or said something really offensive then fair enough, but just because they don't really like someone, they need to get a life.

I`m not really interested in their blogs, they just live the same life as the rest of us except they`re sales people on the telly. Hardly celebrities !!!!!!!!!

I`m not really interested in their blogs, they just live the same life as the rest of us except they`re sales people on the telly. Hardly celebrities !!!!!!!!!

The reason I read them isn't because I feel like they are celebrities, to me it's just like reading the snippets that people post on Facebook or Twitter.

I have to confess that I do sometimes read them. In fact, I asked Alison K about her nails and she wrote a really nice reply. I think her hands always look well groomed. That's the first time I've ever done anything like that;)

OK, maybe I'm a bit sad but it could be worse!

I read the blogs - just cos I'm nosy really - but have actually replied once or twice to some of the presenters and had really lovely replies back. I actually think it's quite nice they do the blogs and that they take time to interact with us. Must say I was shocked to read about what happened to Catherine. She's one of the nicest people there - and has been very kind to me personally over recent months, to think someone would waste their time sending hateful stuff like that is pretty sick making...

I read the blogs - just cos I'm nosy really - but have actually replied once or twice to some of the presenters and had really lovely replies back. I actually think it's quite nice they do the blogs and that they take time to interact with us. Must say I was shocked to read about what happened to Catherine. She's one of the nicest people there - and has been very kind to me personally over recent months, to think someone would waste their time sending hateful stuff like that is pretty sick making...

how do you mean, cavegirl?

how do you mean, cavegirl?

Well, I just think it's horrible that someone felt they had to write and send her nasty stuff through the post. In her blog she says it wasn't even constructive criticism, it was just nasty - and was directed at her and two other presenters. Just beggars belief people haven't got anything better to do than play nasty tricks like that...

Well, I just think it's horrible that someone felt they had to write and send her nasty stuff through the post. In her blog she says it wasn't even constructive criticism, it was just nasty - and was directed at her and two other presenters. Just beggars belief people haven't got anything better to do than play nasty tricks like that...

thnx, cavegirl. nasty time-wasters ...

Latest posts

Back