Gale Hayman TSV 23rd September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use her cleanser but it lasts so long (the 473ml bottle from Direct Cosmetics) that I get bored with it :cheeky: Nothing wrong with it though, I think I've told y'all before that you can squidge your eye makeup off with it and it doesn't sting (don't know about waterproof mascara, never use that) and it's so slippy that even Ali Young couldn't complain :wink2:

clemenzina

Gale Hayman 6 Piece Perfect Lift Collection with Leopard Print Bag.
Today's Special Value Price £38.98
QVC Price £46.75
Item Number 228269
UK P&P £4.45
Look gorgeous whatever your age with this six-piece Gale Hayman set, containing all you need for younger-looking skin. You'll get QVC Customer Beauty Award Winner Lip Lift Duo (3.45g) to instantly hydrate your lips as well as new Super Rich Moisture Cream (15ml) for radiant-looking skin. This set also brings back old favourite Total Eye Make-up and Facial Cleanser (200ml). Plus, there's Lip Lift Tint (3.45g) in 14K, Eye Lift Gel (30ml) and Lip Lift & Tint Compact (1.7g) in Uplift, Mango, Blush, Bronze and 14K Gold colours. Comes in a leopard-print bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228269

I know its been mentioned before, but the Beauty TSV's are always around the £40 mark.. & with postage, bringing it up to £45ish.. This seems very expensive for Gale Hayman stuff (even if it does include a leopard print bag) :47:

I know its been mentioned before, but the Beauty TSV's are always around the £40 mark.. & with postage, bringing it up to £45ish.. This seems very expensive for Gale Hayman stuff (even if it does include a leopard print bag) :47:

leopard print bag! Sorry not my cup of tea......................:giggle:

They sell gale hayman on Directcosmetics.com at half the price, you are right Daisy its alot of money.

what is it with QVC and lepard print???

I think QVC think alot of the mature woman seem to like this look IMHO thats what i think. BUT IMHO Im not mature and I dont like it lol.

Last edited:
I think QVC think alot of the mature woman seem to like this look IMHO thats what i think. BUT IMHO Im not mature and I dont like it lol.

Neither am I, Dazzy. In fact, considering I'm 109, I'm positively immatutre! :cheeky:

Neither am I, Dazzy. In fact, considering I'm 109, I'm positively immatutre! :cheeky:

109 indeed!!!! you are more like a mere 19 year old full of life and glamour. didnt think you would like that look some how!!!:flower:

Nighty night Im just off to bed now take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

109 indeed!!!! you are more like a mere 19 year old full of life and glamour. didnt think you would like that look some how!!!:flower:

Nighty night Im just off to bed now take care xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In my dreams, perhaps......:giggle:

even AY is wearing a leopard top
maybe she is wearing this underneath lol??

DSC01098.jpg

Latest posts

Back