What should QVC sell that they don't already?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mysteriousgirl

Registered Shopper
I'm going to be bold here and say Anne Summers gear! For all the people who are too shy to go into the shops or don't live near one! They'd sell loads late at night and can you imagine the presenters - "Oh yes - I've got one of those and I absolutely love it! Great present for teachers!!" lol !:giggle:

uggs
radley
joe browns clothes
sloppy joe clothes

Not that I imagine that those companies would want to sell through qvc!

clothes like toast,boden,next and monsoon
accessories like accessorize the shop

I wonder if anyone at qvc towers reads this forum....I'd love them to take note of this thread....things are a bit stale at the moment...i'd love them to take some of these brands on..

I'm going to be bold here and say Anne Summers gear! For all the people who are too shy to go into the shops or don't live near one! They'd sell loads late at night and can you imagine the presenters - "Oh yes - I've got one of those and I absolutely love it! Great present for teachers!!" lol !:giggle:

I agree mg, marital aids would be good, tho i would not want to find a teabag in with a rampant rabbit tbh

i would like to see karen herzog(did i imagine it or did they once sell this range)

lol how about a range of fabulous dream holidays, we could try it out fot two weeks then return it under the 30 no quibble money back guarantee :tongue2:

I'm going to be bold here and say Anne Summers gear!.......They'd sell loads late at night and can you imagine the presenters - "Oh yes - I've got one of those and I absolutely love it! Great present for teachers!!" lol !:giggle:

Yeah, I'd like to see Craig get out of that one......Craig who always claims to himself have one of everything that QVC sell........! :wink2:

I'd love them to sell By Terry, so I didn't have to wait for hours in SpaceNK every time while both assistants are having intense conversations to expensively-dressed women. How many times have SpaceNK lost a sure-fire sale while the rich women get some samples and leave without buying?

I also wish they'd sell Armani cosmetics. It's a brand with limited retail outlets (for exclusivity, presumably), but all the stuff is lovely.

Fashion for the under-60s would be nice, too. How about some Abercrombie & Fitch?

There are some wonderful costume jewellery companies, like Les Nereides, or Reminiscence, which only have a shop or two in London (both French).

Or toiletries/ perfume companies like Ortigia, Patricia de Nicolai, Santa Maria Novella?

Yeah, I'd like to see Craig get out of that one......Craig who always claims to himself have one of everything that QVC sell........! :wink2:

A real tea spilling moment::: the idea of Craig saying he has one of them ( now imagine a maids outfit!!)

sorry, tea spilling again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Or: (husband says: ) whilst trying to sell a large sexual aid!

Last edited:
Peter Thomas Roth and DDF skincare. Korres products, which are lush. Mac cosmetics. kerastase haircare.

Peter Thomas Roth and DDF skincare. Korres products, which are lush. Mac cosmetics. kerastase haircare.

Agree with you re. Korres. They are a local company so have no trouble getting them here but I guess I should join in asking QVC to stock them so that everyone can benefit....

More stuff for the male viewer, yes they sell electronics, PCs etc but they need to sell more male fashion but not the carp they sell on 'other' shopping channels.

did QVC not actualy tray selling Korres for a short while?? I am sure I bought a set of body lotions from them some years back as I could only get them in London otherwise.????

Brilliant idea for a thread! :flower:

More of the stuff that QVC.com sells (I’m thinking Beauty Department – as always! They have many different brands and a wider selection of the brands we already know.)

I also would love to see DDF, PTR, Armani and By Terry on QVC, but I don't think we'd get Karin Herzog back again.

An organic cotton range of PJ's and T shirts and Bedlinen.

A nail range with no formaldehyde, toluene or DBP (dibutyl phthalate) such as Zoya or Nubar.

More natural skincare and body care ranges with significantly fewer nasties as opposed to "all the usual nasties plus some essential oils thrown in and we'll only talk about that last part". Annemarie Borlind, Naked, Palladio, Ren, Ole Henriksen and anything else that got a good write up in The Green Beauty Bible - we know they've read it cos they brandish it at us onscreen often enough!

Pia jewellery http://www.piajewellery.com/product-Forget-Me-Not-Necklace-and-Earrings--5307/

Latest posts

Back