What a Sweetie!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Artemis

I'm a Kitchen Aid Maid!
I'm watching LD for the first time ever! He is not a bit like I imagined him to be. What great accent! Even though I'm a Northern lass, I keep mis-hearing him. I must admit, I looked up sharpish when I heard his varnish was called 'Diamond Beaver'!:giggle::giggle: Disappointingly, he said 'Diva'........

Another was described as 'cheap' - that got my attention!:rock: Alas, he said 'cheat'.............ahhhhhh well, he's quite entertaining...

I've been FARTing so much, I wonder you can't hear me from there...havn't bought a thing.

Maybe it's because I have a guilty conscience because I bought a *whispers * ring this morning........:blush::blush::blush:

Oh yes they are! A ring eh. Not f.a.r.ting today then Artemis?

* Jumps *
But...but...but...it called my name and it's to replace a Lola Rose ring which looked awful on me and I had to send back....ages before I became a FARTer...

The worst thing was that I was looking for info. on something else, non-jewellery, and it appeared because of the keyword I tapped in...

....so that doesn't really count, does it, because I wasn't seduced by presenter's patter or nuffink, it was obviously MEANT to be?????:cheeky::angel::flower:

* Jumps *
But...but...but...it called my name and it's to replace a Lola Rose ring which looked awful on me and I had to send back....ages before I became a FARTer...

The worst thing was that I was looking for info. on something else, non-jewellery, and it appeared because of the keyword I tapped in...

....so that doesn't really count, does it, because I wasn't seduced by presenter's patter or nuffink, it was obviously MEANT to be?????:cheeky::angel::flower:

:giggle::giggle::giggle: Ooh that made me laugh!

Honeybun, if - when it eventually arrives - you blummen love it, you wear it to death and you shove it under random people's noses for them to admire cos it's just so gorgeous, then I think that would definitely qualify as a life enhancing, sales technique free, F.A.R.T. Approved Purchase. :flower: :clapping:

:giggle::giggle::giggle: Ooh that made me laugh!

Honeybun, if - when it eventually arrives - you blummen love it, you wear it to death and you shove it under random people's noses for them to admire cos it's just so gorgeous, then I think that would definitely qualify as a life enhancing, sales technique free, F.A.R.T. Approved Purchase. :flower: :clapping:

* Nods solemnly * I promise...* skips off happily *............:grin::grin::grin:

* Jumps *

it does :taphead: ...

...but it is so beautiful!! i wanted to buy it when it was made with 14ct gold, but then they changed it to 9ct.

enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! :wave2:

Latest posts

Back