Crinkle Camisole & Skirt Set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bexi

J'adore Labrador
Check this sexy set out Ladies, especially Mrs. J and MommaB

crinkle.jpg

That's just one special outfit....bet Mrs J would have loved it for her lunch date yesterday! ;)

Just had a brilliant idea - how about us ladies wot lunch in the "Real" Cheshire Set all buy it and then we would definitely recognise each other at our get-togethers?!!!!! :D

how about us ladies wot lunch in the "Real" Cheshire Set all buy it and then we would definitely recognise each other at our get-togethers?!!!!! :D

Great idea, I'm ordering one now. It doesn't make you look frumpy at all, its the perfect length. And look how happy that model is wearing it, bet she feels a million dollars.

I'm frightened to check the website just in case they offer it in a variety of different colours - might be tempted to go for one of each!! ;) :D

Great idea, I'm ordering one now. It doesn't make you look frumpy at all, its the perfect length. And look how happy that model is wearing it, bet she feels a million dollars.

God, I thought you were serious for one minute! Joking aside, the plain coloured top and skirt aren't too bad, but not worn together...Nooooooo! ..and the one they call paisley, the one in the pic, as worn by Loen in the shows looks so frumpy and awful! The poor model looks like a sack of spuds!

God, I thought you were serious for one minute! Joking aside, the plain coloured top and skirt aren't too bad, but not worn together...Nooooooo! ..and the one they call paisley, the one in the pic, as worn by Loen in the shows looks so frumpy and awful! The poor model looks like a sack of spuds!

Perhaps that's the look they were trying to achieve......;):D

Latest posts

Back