Centigrade TSV 26 August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It says in glens blog that its a "flattering swing mac"......

With the autumn/winter season starting - that means qvc will be rolling out all its macs,handbags,dennis basso and beth terrell TSV's............thats all we ever get for fashion in the winter:sleepy::sad:

It says in glens blog that its a "flattering swing mac"......

With the autumn/winter season starting - that means qvc will be rolling out all its macs,handbags,dennis basso and beth terrell TSV's............thats all we ever get for fashion in the winter:sleepy::sad:

More money saved:clapping: I've been so good during August - three purchases to date:angel:

Oh why does it have to be a swing mac?!...I don't think they are flattering on most body shapes....why can't it be just a normal mac.....

I'm with you Minnehaha...more money saved!!

I really need a mac but I have promised not to spend a penny this month,may have to look and if I like put one on hold until I can pay for it next week when I get paid
havent bought anything since 25th July,that was 31 days ago!!!!!!!1

queenie - if theres anything I really really like (not so much these days!) I just promised myself,I'll get it when its either on easy pay or in clearance -and you'll be amazed how many things do go to easy pay then clearance!!

By then,I may have read some reviews and not want it or gone off it completely.

I saw a gold multi links bracelet I really loved on gold day.It was about £280 and I couldn't afford.I just thought,I'll wait till it comes on easy pay.Browsing the other day it a couple of really bad reviews - coupled with an extremely bad picture - has put me right off and I don't want it now!!!

Won't be watching here
<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Not keen, a tad on the short side for a rain mac, the rain would just run down and drip onto your skirt/trousers. Don't like the "fabrication" as I would feel as if I were in a sauna and it's too stiff to hang/drape nicely. As I recall, the Audrey Hepburn jacket they refer to was more tailored with less fabric to "bunch up".

Nice colours though and a good price as long as its reasonable quality.

Linda :wave2:

it's really bugging me the way they keep saying "and this is Ann, our plus size model, who's wearing size XXL" but they never mention the sizes that the other two models are wearing.

Apart from being quite offensive, it's also quite irrelevant unless they tell you what her usual dress size is, or her measurements, so that you can assess which size you would need by comparison.

It doesn't even fit around the neck! What with rain pouring down your neck and running off onto your trousers you would be better off without it!!!! I'll stick with my trusty brolly and Gap cagoule thanks. I may not be 'stylish' but at least I'll be dry :)

I might have bought today's TSV if it had been a decent style; longer, with a more flattering shape, and a nicer neck/collar. As it is, this mac is totally unsuitable for wearing in the rain!
My money is safe :happy:

haven't seen a presentation yet.....have looked on the website and just seen the style and it comes in my all time fav colour purple........hopefully I won't like it when I see the presentation...

Think there was a thread a while ago LoveHeart that he'd injured his back (or some other part of his anatomy).

Latest posts

Back