loccitane Auto Delivery Arrived not as nice as previous

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
Just received my next instalment of my loccitane auto delivery, have got to be onhest, I am not very impressed with this one, the bottles from the cherry and peach sets were lovely especially on display in the bathroom, this sets comprises of normal 450ml verbena shower jel, 250ml citrus verbena shower jel, 250ml soothing body ice gel, with a normal handcream, all in all, I am very disapointed about this, and think I will be sending mine back, just wondered what others thought about it.

it was shown clearly during the presentation what each auto-delivery will include. not sure i understand the complaint/dissappointment. are you new to the range, littlepen?

Be careful with the Cherry Blossom bottles. Twice mine have spilt and leaked. The plastic bottles are not very good. Luckily I poured mine into another l'occitane bottle.

it was shown clearly during the presentation what each auto-delivery will include. not sure i understand the complaint/dissappointment. are you new to the range, littlepen?

I was wondering the same as I remember them being very clear about what would come in each auto delivery set. :)

I was wondering the same as I remember them being very clear about what would come in each auto delivery set. :)

so do I aswell,I remember them showing each set so you could see what you were getting?
I am pleased with mine as verbena is my fave from the l'occitane range,I find it very uplifting
sorry you dont like yours littlepen

I am wondering the same littlepen as Sazza and WS what is it you dont actually like?
Is it that you havent tried verbena before and that you dont like it.
I think the verbena bottles are nice, havent tried the citrus verbena or the ice gel yet but will be keeping this set.
I got the AD because I wanted to try the peach and also wanted the verbena set and to try the orange one.
The shea butter handcream is fab and such a large size it will last for ages.

Rainbowdottie, I have never returned anything from an AD but it still comes with the usual 30 day MBG so littlepen can return it is she is not happy with it.

I love the smell of verbena so am happy with it, but I did wonder why they didnt include a verbena hand cream instead of the normal (although I do like the shea butter one too).

The peach bottles do split easily and so do the cherry blossom.

makes me reluctant to buy these again.

dont like the verbena handcream. its more of an ice gel quite watery smells nice and if in a hot country refreshing. but not moisturising.

the bottles from cherry blossom are very brittle and split.

dont like the verbena handcream. its more of an ice gel quite watery smells nice and if in a hot country refreshing. but not moisturising.

the bottles from cherry blossom are very brittle and split.

Really think L'occitane should consider changing the bottles on the Cherry Blossom and the peach with the little balls in as they have both split on me on more then one occasion.

Latest posts

Back