Santa (Scott) RANG me!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
Have you seen the shows today with Scott dressed and playing the part of Santa?
I sent a text to his show to wish all this forum a HAPPY EARLY MERRY CHRISTMAS, I was a tad late as santa was finsihing his shift..

Not long after I was utterly amazed to have Scott ring my mobile!

He will (or should I say Santa will) give us all on the forum a shout out at midday when he is next on, He was really lovely on the phone, thanks for the call, not every day you can say Santa phoned you!

Incidentally, cant wait for the rose gold morganite ring I ordered earlier with a free jewellery box.. that was actually on my birthday present list to get myself one. (its next tuesday Scott - all gifts appreciated lol)...

Have a nice day all.

Suzy x

I saw the ring too Suzy. Although I'm not generally a fan of morganite on rose gold, that one was smashing as the morganite colour was strong enough to stand up for itself. xxxxxxxxx

Saw our greeting from Santa - ta.

yes, in fact less garish than the 1 with the garnets, i dont own any andaluscite either and that looked to compliment it, Scott was funny, and my little boy found it hilarious.. he has now gone for a nap after all that excitement, I dont think he will take much heed of Santas message, hes a cheeky monkey.. but i wouldnt have him any other way really. take care x

Lovely ring, Suzy - I really like the mix of the two gemstones and the rose gold - very warm.

And lovely pendant too, Argey - gorgeous colours. I haven't been able to watch today, so haven't seen any of the boxes. Better get on there now and see what's going on :)

Very nice ring Suzy and that pendant is gorgeous Argey :tongue2:

Ok my head is a tad stunned to be sat here watching people in santa hats with Chrimbo tress in the background - but hey, they got me watching, so its working! :wonder2:

Lovely ring suzy and lovely pendant AB, how nice of Scott to call you, years ago i texed the Studio after a certain gemstone when Fiona was presenting and when she came off air she called me to see what carat weight etc i was looking for (before they had a personal shopper) now thats what i call CS lol she was so nice to speak to as well.

Lovely ring suzy and lovely pendant AB, how nice of Scott to call you, years ago i texed the Studio after a certain gemstone when Fiona was presenting and when she came off air she called me to see what carat weight etc i was looking for (before they had a personal shopper) now thats what i call CS lol she was so nice to speak to as well.

ahhh that was very good, they seem to be very helpful, they make a great couple, id love to be a fly on the wall if they have a party lol..

Very nice ring Suzy and that pendant is gorgeous Argey :tongue2:

Ok my head is a tad stunned to be sat here watching people in santa hats with Chrimbo tress in the background - but hey, they got me watching, so its working! :wonder2:

lol, i suppose its akin to Christmas in July i think thats what qvc do, that is a bit early, August I can just about cope with.

Latest posts

Back