Liz Earle Essentials Kit

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
My Liz Earle essentials kit has arrived today and the box was soaked through, I thought it was the rain but unfortunately its the skin tonic bottle. The lid is not on properly or faulty and the whole bottle had leaked onto my muslim cloths and box. QVC were very good as always and they are sending me a replacement skin tonic direct form Liz Earle rather then me replace the whole kit. There still seems to be a problem with the skin tonic bottles so hoping this one direct from Liz Earle will be okay as I am desperate for the tonic to arrive. off to wash the musin cloths.

My Liz Earle essentials kit has arrived today and the box was soaked through, I thought it was the rain but unfortunately its the skin tonic bottle. The lid is not on properly or faulty and the whole bottle had leaked onto my muslim cloths and box. QVC were very good as always and they are sending me a replacement skin tonic direct form Liz Earle rather then me replace the whole kit. There still seems to be a problem with the skin tonic bottles so hoping this one direct from Liz Earle will be okay as I am desperate for the tonic to arrive. off to wash the musin cloths.

awww sorry to hear that Dazzler,mine was the same from the tsv,I reckon I lost about half the bottle and got one sent direct from LE after about a week
the one from LE was fine, they also said they were looking into the problem! but maybe you just got a rogue one!!!
hope it arrives soon x

There must be a problem with the skin tonic bottles, a fault batch or somethiing as some people had problems with it in the last TSV. Very odd considering LE says you can knocked the bottle over and it won't spill out.

There must be a problem with the skin tonic bottles, a fault batch or somethiing as some people had problems with it in the last TSV. Very odd considering LE says you can knocked the bottle over and it won't spill out.

that is true. i've even tried to unscrew a couple of bottles, but it was impossible. in the past, it was possible. there must have been a problem with the manufacturing yield. it happens with every single product in the market.

glad you received your kit at last, D! :)

I agree Sazza. I have just had a look at this bottle and it does not appear to have been split or broke. The top of the bottle screw on bit is completely off, and you cannot screw it back on at all, The little hole in top of bottle wont open and shut either. My cloths are wet through, so i did not know whether to just dry them out or wash them really.

that is true. i've even tried to unscrew a couple of bottles, but it was impossible. in the past, it was possible. there must have been a problem with the manufacturing yield. it happens with every single product in the market.

glad you received your kit at last, D! :)

Ws it was not the TSV one I received that kit got cancelled. i ordered just the cleanse tone moisturise kit that was £40 on easypay as I was desperate for the tonic. Hopefully I should receive my bottle very soon will have to just use the other tonic spritzer I have left sparingly. This tonic I received today the whole bottle is empty!!:sad:

I had a leaking bottle from the last TSV, but Liz was very quick sending out a replacement. The lid didn't seem to fit on the bottle, everything was soaked.

same thing happened to a friend

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Sorry to hear you are not having much luck with the LE skin tonic Dazzler, hope you get it sorted soon.
I havent had any problems, maybe you should order the spritzer one instead it is fab

Sorry to hear you are not having much luck with the LE skin tonic Dazzler, hope you get it sorted soon.
I havent had any problems, maybe you should order the spritzer one instead it is fab

Thanks Bluebell. xxx I do prefer the spritzer to be honest but the kit of QVC only had the other sort in. Hopefully Liz Earle will send me one very soon.

Oh you've had nothing but bad luck lately with LE Dazzler ! At least QVC isn't insisting on you returning the whole kit so that's something I suppose and LE are usually very quick to send stuff out.
xx

Sorry to hear about your LE kit Dazzler. Hopefully you will get your IBST really soon.

Take care,

T xx

Oh you've had nothing but bad luck lately with LE Dazzler ! At least QVC isn't insisting on you returning the whole kit so that's something I suppose and LE are usually very quick to send stuff out.
xx

I know Fairynuff I certainly have! I rang them and the nice guy on the phone ( just knew he would be reasonable) he said not to return the whole kit he said he would get Liz to send me the tonic in the post. I was most impressed with his freindly service. My living room however does smell divine though of instant boost! So just think if the new perfume is the same smell hmmmmmmmmmm

I know Fairynuff I certainly have! I rang them and the nice guy on the phone ( just knew he would be reasonable) he said not to return the whole kit he said he would get Liz to send me the tonic in the post. I was most impressed with his freindly service. My living room however does smell divine though of instant boost! So just think if the new perfume is the same smell hmmmmmmmmmm

yes, it's one of my fave smells, really hope the LE perfume is similar but longer lasting!

Aww nightmare! I hope you get your tonic soon and a free gift maybe a small tonic as a spare! My tsv tones was loose but didnt leak which was good and lucky. Btw if you look to on her website you get a free full size product with the essentials,check it out,i think its still the exfoliator atm

Aww nightmare! I hope you get your tonic soon and a free gift maybe a small tonic as a spare! My tsv tones was loose but didnt leak which was good and lucky. Btw if you look to on her website you get a free full size product with the essentials,check it out,i think its still the exfoliator atm

Thanks LL I did notice that on her website, its just Liz is just sending me the tonic on its own im afraid, as QVC told me to keep the moisturiser and c+p thats from them. My musin cloths were drenched in the tonic so have had to wash those before use. Hope the tinic comes quickly as am desperate for that!:flower:

just had an email from LE featuring a draw for a year's supply of C&P worth £150

Me too, and have just entered, but I don't ever tend to win anything where competitions are concerned, but there was no harm in me having a go.

Me too, and have just entered, but I don't ever tend to win anything where competitions are concerned, but there was no harm in me having a go.

I got the email too and have entered, you have got to be in it to win it Dazzler and since it doesnt cost anything to enter you have nothing to lose.
Good Luck to all who enter

Latest posts

Back