Is Kim drunk??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it us, or does Kim sound tipsy with that continual Canadian drawl???.............and her obsession of feeling all the material drives me mad hehe.....

Hi, and welcome! I think "enthusiastic" might be a better description!
I speak to Bea in "Montreal, Canada", as Kim says 1,000 times per programme. She is Kim's right hand woman and I have to say that they all seem to share Kim's enthusiasm for the product.

I think Americans and Canadians are far more gushing than us and it's hard for us to assimilate.

Kim is sweet. I've gotten used to her voice, I couldn't help mimicing her at first, she sounded so strange. Her bedding was nice too.

Kim is sweet. I've gotten used to her voice, I couldn't help mimicing her at first, she sounded so strange. Her bedding was nice too.

The first few times I saw her after getting freeview I couldn't understand a word she was saying. Took me ages to train my brain to follow her accent and rather odd speech. I now realise (far too late) that I need not have bothered as I don't really need to hear what she has to say!.

Linda :giggle:

Is it us, or does Kim sound tipsy with that continual Canadian drawl???.............and her obsession of feeling all the material drives me mad hehe.....

:hi: It's not just you! I thought she was bad enough the first time I saw her and consequently never watched any of her shows, but lately I've had to endure a few of them and she seems to have gotten a lot worse, always giggling and fidgeting, and a couple of months ago she even fell off her chair, which is whay I often think she's drunk!! Glad I'm not the only one to think so!

Dont know if she was drunk or not !, but I would have to be to watch her :cheeky::thinking2:, she drives me potty with her presentations, even if I did like her stuff I would watch with the sound turned off ! :flower:

Im afraid I cannot listen to Kim speak, im sure she is a very nice person, just got no fashion sense and her voice grates on me, cant watch her, but dont need to as Im not keen on QVC fashion in any case.

I thought she was drunk a couple of weeks ago, think it was Charlie Brook she was on weith and it was a late night show. She was swaying on the stool and poor Charlie could barely get a word in edgeways. If she wasn't drunk she was certainly 'tired and emotional'.

I don't think she's drunk, but I think she banks on us being sloshed... 'cause I know I'd have to be if I was going to succumb to any of her acrylic nightmares!

Most of her clothes are viscose guys, a natural fibre. Although I've never bought any Kim & Co I find her shows comforting in a strange way.

Most of her clothes are viscose guys, a natural fibre. Although I've never bought any Kim & Co I find her shows comforting in a strange way.

Most of her clothes I've seen are Polyester, Nylon and Acetate with lycra.

the only thing Kim Meddlesome is drunk on is her own self importance.

the woman is nothing short of an idiot.

Latest posts

Back