14 Day money back guarentee on IW website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tuxedokitty

Registered Shopper
Not sure if the 30 day money back has been replaced with this 14 day MBG. Just noticed tonight on some items on IW website.

Flagging it up in case anyone is thinking of returning anything soon.

Not sure what they are saying on TV now, not really watched anything for any length of time.

I think in the very early days it was 90 day MBG, or have I been dreaming again?

Ah Mrs J, it's a ploy isn't it, to keep your money regardless.

I think in the very early days it was 90 day MBG, or have I been dreaming again?

I'm sure you're right on that because the late SW took great delight in telling us, probably having a little dig at his previous employers I think!

Not sure if the 30 day money back has been replaced with this 14 day MBG. Just noticed tonight on some items on IW website.

Flagging it up in case anyone is thinking of returning anything soon.Not sure what they are saying on TV now, not really watched anything for any length of time.

Returning!!!???? You be very very very lucky to recieve the items within two weeks! (you got more chance of winning the lottery).In which case there is no money back guarantee.

Lately I have noticed the presenters just refering to 'the money back guarantee' and not stating how long it is ever. Then Loen slipped up and said 30 days, eer I mean 14 days for something which wasn't jewellery so I think they have changed it to 14 for everything which wouldn't suprise me :)

Refunds & Returns
Ideal World is committed to selling quality products which we hope you will love. However, we understand that there may be a time when you need to exchange or return something you have bought. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it may be sent back to us for refund provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified) from the date of dispatch. See our returns table below for more information. You also have the right to cancel your order by fax, e-mail or letter within seven working days of receipt. This does not affect your statutory rights. Please follow our simple Returns Procedure as detailed below. If you require assistance you may contact our Customer Services Department. We also recommend that you keep your receipt or order number, which can be found on your order confirmation or on the delivery packaging, as you might need it as proof of purchase in the event of any after-sales queries

Breakdown of Returns Process
Type Of Good Return Timeframe
Collectables Return within seven working days
Audio / Video / Software Within 14 days if seal is not broken
Perishable Goods No 14-day guarantee unless damaged or past ‘sell by’ date. In either case, call Customer Services on 08431 680 680 for advice.
Personal Hygiene No return if pack opened or ‘hygiene strip’ removed
Cosmetics / Toiletries Within 14 days and only if less than half has been used
Jewellery Not returnable if security tag removed

http://www.idealworld.tv/ReturnsandRefunds.aspx

I had high hopes when the new fella came in but it seems to have gotten worse at a quicker rate just recently... the postage prices, the telephone number costs, now 14 days return policy, and still FAR too much craft which is inexcusable now they have a dedicated channel on Freeview, Sky etc etc.

They seem to be going out of their way to destroy themselves.

Latest posts

Back