Shrewsbury outlet - Anyone been recently?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tootsieannie

Registered Shopper
Im off to Telford on Sunday and staying over to Monday so I thought I would pay a visit to the QVC Outlet in Shrewsbury. Has anyone been recently and can tell me if there are any goood bargains to be had, particularly Northern Nights bedding, pillows and duvets, oh and Markon Boots? I would also be happy with some decent bargains on Cooks Essentials:happy:

TIA

Tootsieannie:flower:

Im off to Telford on Sunday and staying over to Monday so I thought I would pay a visit to the QVC Outlet in Shrewsbury. Has anyone been recently and can tell me if there are any goood bargains to be had, particularly Northern Nights bedding, pillows and duvets, oh and Markon Boots? I would also be happy with some decent bargains on Cooks Essentials:happy:

TIA

Tootsieannie:flower:

I was there last week !, didnt see any Northern Nights !, they did have some pan sets, shoes were "rationed " to ten pairs per day :thinking2:, Oreck two different types, lots of jewellry, crafty stuff, gardening bits and bobs with 50% off the marked price !, lots of clothes with 70% off the marked price !, steam mops, cant think of much more !.
Good luck bargain hunting !.

they have 40% off of pan sets ........loads of NN bedding......30% of shoes /boots.....the steam mops are 'crops' tried every one & ended up with a polti in a tatty box weeks /months ago for £100.........complete & who needs a fancy cardboard box after all for £200 extra.........
the NN are at the right side of the store past the EMUS 30% off of same as markons birks etc.......the emu a few weeks ago was half price.......[ i HAD to have another pair ]..they did have coats in for 99P......centigrade wooly ones......make me itch.......hope thst helps & happy spending

all clothes were £1 yesterday mostly tat, but i did get the crafters cutting kit (tsv) £11 and mimosa bath gel and lip gloss £7.50.

Latest posts

Back