Carole Hochman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I like the look of her pj's etc but I don't want to be disappointed when they arrive. Can anyone recommend them ?

Thanks

Linda :hi:

One of the few things about qvc that am glad I found, it's a lovely range with items to suit all tastes.

nice pyjamas but the dearer the set the better the quality.
i have bought the 4 piece sets and they put elastane in it and they can go baggy. the 100% cotton i find is a superior fabric and last for rmany years of washing.nice comfy and cosy though.
boffy.

Meant to add that mine are from the early days when they were offered to us. As with so many things, perhaps the quality has dropped over the years I don't know.

It's actually worth looking on that famous auction site too as I have seen them there at much reduced prices.

Totally recommend her products. They wash and wash and wash. Love the elastane in them. Sizings are normally pretty generous.
Also have microfibre dressing gown...super snuggly and extra light.

I love Carol Hochman stuff! TKMaxx was selling occasional things of hers before she was on QVC and my stuff (P.J.s, a couple of glamorous nighties and a couple of towelling shower/beach wraps) dates back to then, which was several years ago, now. It all looks good as new and I can go down to my postbox, which is in a public lane, to pick up mail in my P.J.'s and no-one has ever realised that I'm not 'dressed'.

As others have said the quality has declined over the years and the sets with elastane do become baggy over time, to be brutally honest you can get better quality for a lesser price in good old M+S

M&S sizing is not good on me at all and I like soft jersey type fabrics which are rare in my local stores and I hate strappy little tops which was all they had for two winters running there. The quality was average. I bought some things from next, better fit for me but one of the legs had a crooked seam that made it twist around me and cut off the circulation lmao.
My gripe with CH was always too many pastel shades but that seems to be changing, yipeee !! :D

They're wonderful! I must have 10 different sets, including the 3 piece with the hoody which was on the morning show with Kathy.

I don't wear any other nightwear now.

Treat yourself - you won't be disappointed

M&S sizing is not good on me at all and I like soft jersey type fabrics which are rare in my local stores and I hate strappy little tops which was all they had for two winters running there. The quality was average. I bought some things from next, better fit for me but one of the legs had a crooked seam that made it twist around me and cut off the circulation lmao.
My gripe with CH was always too many pastel shades but that seems to be changing, yipeee !! :D

I have been very happy with the M&S and love putting my PJ's on in the winter as soon as I come home if I do not have to go out again. I buy the ones that are samrt enough to open the door to friends to and do not look like PJ's, and they have been washed beyond belief. I have not ventured with the CH as I thought they were expensive, and I do not do much pastel, but must have another look maybe (esp if you can get other things then pastel):thinking2:

I have bought them to wear at home in the evening but don't actually sleep in them. I don't really do pastel colours which seem to prevail in the high street so I have sets in black and white, purple and dark grey. I'm very happy with them.

One warning though the sizing is quite generous.

Hi - does anyone know if CH is still going to do the sets with the tops with built in bra support, please? I've had some of these and they're great, but there only seems to be the one set on offer now & I'd love to get some different ones..........it's such a relief to get home and hang up the bra, if you know what I mean :giggle:
RG

Hi - does anyone know if CH is still going to do the sets with the tops with built in bra support, please? I've had some of these and they're great, but there only seems to be the one set on offer now & I'd love to get some different ones..........it's such a relief to get home and hang up the bra, if you know what I mean :giggle:
RG

I have never tried CH, but you can get some of these in M&S and also in Mataland (spelling might be wrong here). I love them too. :wave2:

Thanks ladies, the majority of you are in favour and that's good enough for me. I like the sound of generous sizing as I am quite large and M&S largest size is not comfy (even if you can get them, they are either rare or sell out quickly). Plus I like pastels. I'm off to look at the website.

Linda :hi:

RG

I have this set which has the shelf bra (137179 if the link doesn't work)

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.137179

Latest posts

Back