Clearance been extended yet again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greenie

Addicted to bling
I see the clearance which was meant to end at 5pm Weds has been extended yet again and it's now 60% off until 7am Friday. However, the prices have been really hiked with an extra £20 - £30 added to some rings - and another £200 added to one of the pendants! But he real star of the show is the Sunset Sapphire ring which has gone up from £4,000 to £7,000!! Bargains? I don't think so.

Last edited:
I noticed a few hikes as well Greenie, and was beginning to think that perhaps my mind was playing tricks with me - lol. It's actually something of a mess. I saw some pieces showing £0
4.gif
and tried one out of curiosity and it showed in my basket at over £16,000, "in that case" I thought, "I'll have all you've got" - lol. xxxx

"Something of a mess" is rather an understatement, Argey....... Gems seems to me to be in utter meltdown.
I must thank Gems, however, for the kind email I received from them this morning, telling me all about the Christmas in August event on 25th August...... errrrrr.....this morning.... that would be the 27th August.... TWO days AFTER that event, then, eh? There's helpful!
pathetic! I've lost all faith in them.

"Something of a mess" is rather an understatement, Argey....... Gems seems to me to be in utter meltdown.
I must thank Gems, however, for the kind email I received from them this morning, telling me all about the Christmas in August event on 25th August...... errrrrr.....this morning.... that would be the 27th August.... TWO days AFTER that event, then, eh? There's helpful!
pathetic! I've lost all faith in them.

Hi Mathilda - all i can say is i totally ditto with you on that one! lol. Yes i have also lost faith, since i had to send back yet another ring that has lost a stone - ( i moan on and on about that! lol) sent the ring back a week ago, and keep having to check my bank to see if i have had a refund yet. Pay day tomorrow and i have money to burn, and i have been checking out other jewellery channels, and i am very tempted to abandon ship! lol x

Hi Mathilda - all i can say is i totally ditto with you on that one! lol. Yes i have also lost faith, since i had to send back yet another ring that has lost a stone - ( i moan on and on about that! lol) sent the ring back a week ago, and keep having to check my bank to see if i have had a refund yet. Pay day tomorrow and i have money to burn, and i have been checking out other jewellery channels, and i am very tempted to abandon ship! lol x

Me too PG - sent a couple of small items back which they've had for a week and not even processed yet. Pretty poor show, especially as it's no loss to them since no doubt it'll be coming straight back to them - lol. Such a pathetic weak person! xxxx

having not received an email from gems for sometime, i got 2 today, informing me of their meltdown weekend! i was all excited when it said i had TWO emails in my inbox - deflated when i saw they were both from gems, one sent early this am, and one sent this afternoon! duplicates! lol

rockstv and gemstv seem to have probs with stones falling out alot! personally i have found TJC to be the best, their new silver range is really good value for money!

rockstv and gemstv seem to have probs with stones falling out alot! personally i have found TJC to be the best, their new silver range is really good value for money!

GD, TJC i had my eye on a beautiful tanzanite ring - went to order it on 28/8 and it was gone - i contacted their cs, and it is out of stock - but that will not thwart me. I know from personal experience about stones falling out of gems rings, it has happened to me twice now. Has anyone had any dealings with the company Gemondo? xxx

never heard of Gemondo persian, hope you get your ring from TJC :)

GD, Gemondo used to advertise in womens magazines - i know they have been going for quite a few years, they used to have a website like Rocks Tv, where you could bid on line - but last i checked they have a website were you register and can order jewellery - some of their rings look really nice, but i dont know any one who has purchased from them; i was wondering if they are worth a shot; plus what appeals to me (Mrs. Tightwad here lol) they do not charge p&p. I was wondering if there was anyone out there who may have bought from them - just checking them out really. x

it seems to me that since the lovely steve ashton left they have really hit the skids. What happend to all the "award winning customer service"? and we want you to feel part of the family and we only sell real gemstones no fakes???? I used to praise gems to every one whoever commented on my jewellery and even really enjoyed my tour of the studios. But please, And its the poor presenters i feel sorry for, now they are trying to seel us any old tat and man made/lab created stuff for hundreds of pounds. Well as i said to my hubby if i were to spend hundreds of pounds i would rather spend it on a smaller real gemstone than a biger fake. And what is the deal with those crappy animal ornaments???? I have not bought from gems since december last year and i wont be anymore (not since i found rocks tv lol). So gems weather you care or not :wonder2: you have lost this customer. :(

hi there,
I have bought from Gemondo through their website and things went smoothly. A multi-gem pendant caught my eye but I will be returning it as itdoesn't suit me but it really is pretty and very sparkly. The other piece was a citrine pendant for my daughter, the golden colour was just right, its in a decent 9ct yellow gold setting and its staying.
The codes are 20378 and 8054 if anyone wants to take a peek. What i liked too was the 30 days before you have to return..got so used to having to belt round to the PO all the time with others. The packaging is nice and simple too and the boxes are sent in a padded envelope not a thin plastic bag! Will definitely go there again x

Forgot to say pandp was free and they give you the last date for returns which is helpful.

Last edited:
Well,My first order in a while is just showing as shipped. Fingers crossed it will be as lovely as it looked on screen and that i can report back with high praise for Gems.

Ibought a simple silver celtic pendant from gemondo it cost me £16 plus they give you points to get money off your next item arrived by post and only took a couple of days (at christmas time too) will buy from them only problem i could see was that they didn't always have carat weight on their items.

Latest posts

Back