price of rings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

star234

Guest Shopper
I have been looking for a ring for a friend and could not get over the prices!
You can get a real stone gold ring for around £60, with very nice diamond and big stone for around the £90 mark, BUT the diamonique stones set in gold are over £100. I know that they are set in 14ct gold, and most others in 9ct, but the stones are artificial compared with real, so.........???????????
Am I being dense or does that seem a little odd??

:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

Seems odd to me star, but then again personally I would not buy lookey likey 'stones' anyway no matter what the price.

I have been looking for a ring for a friend and could not get over the prices!
You can get a real stone gold ring for around £60, with very nice diamond and big stone for around the £90 mark, BUT the diamonique stones set in gold are over £100. I know that they are set in 14ct gold, and most others in 9ct, but the stones are artificial compared with real, so.........???????????
Am I being dense or does that seem a little odd??

:thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2::thinking2:

I have thought the same thing for a while now too !, even the ones in the clearance section are way too expensive :envy::sad::thinking2:

i like diamonique as i like clear stones and wont buy diamonds.
when qvc started you could get lovely gold rings for £40 upwards now all qvc gold prices havehit the roof and i notice the choice is limited.
they tend to do veronese etc now

i like diamonique as i like clear stones and wont buy diamonds.
when qvc started you could get lovely gold rings for £40 upwards now all qvc gold prices havehit the roof and i notice the choice is limited.
they tend to do veronese etc now

Quite often you could get them under £40, I have a few and love them, but I will not pay the price they want now !.

I would really recommend the epiphany platinum clad range. They have some in clearance at £10+ and they look so much better than plain silver. I used to poo-poo the idea of diamonique but find I can get a ring I can wear for the cost of resizing a natural gemstone ring. I also don't worry about losing/scratching it and they do sparkle, so I'm happy. :spider:

Ah but they are creating the "best simulated diamonds money can buy" dontcha know? Seriously tho the price of gold diamonique is totally OTT.

I would really recommend the epiphany platinum clad range. They have some in clearance at £10+ and they look so much better than plain silver. I used to poo-poo the idea of diamonique but find I can get a ring I can wear for the cost of resizing a natural gemstone ring. I also don't worry about losing/scratching it and they do sparkle, so I'm happy. :spider:

Awww, you're just a magpie at heart, Nessie.....:smirk:

Yes, star234 the gold and diamonique prices for rings are way too high. I would want them to be well under £100 to be tempted to buy. When they go over this price, I just start thinking I might as well be hung for a sheep as a lamb, and just start looking at different sites for 18ct gold and diamonds!

Latest posts

Back