New Site

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

faerie

Registered Shopper
Hey peeps

Just noticed that the TJC website has changed ... sure it must have happened some time today .... hmmm. Probably the reason there is 10% off web buys this weekend....

Theres a search box now (great idea!!) think they might still be working on it though coz it didnt look to be working ... also most items show 'sold out' so I an nearly positive they are still working on it ...

Basket size/amounts look the same (although I still think they should only charge 1 p&p for web buys, for all buys actually)

Am off work this week so will need to wait until next week when I am back to see if the site is still blocked (internet auctions are blocked at work, only happens with TJC though) ....

Oh well, am going to go and have a wee snoop!! Does look more promising though!!!

:up2::up2:

As soon as i read the title of your post my first thought was "i hope they added a search facility", it would appear they have, lets just hope its easy to use and that it works...time will tell.

As soon as i read the title of your post my first thought was "i hope they added a search facility", it would appear they have, lets just hope its easy to use and that it works...time will tell.
Here's hoping matey!:)

Let's be honest,anything is an improvement!!!:D

Latest posts

Back