I saw them first!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
Eat your heart out Bexi, Mommabear and Mrs J...but I saw them first!!!! But I'm gonna be the "belle of the ball" in these cheeky little numbers!

Whilst I know you'll be envious to the fact that I saw these "fashion finds" first, can one of you tell me how to post the enlarged piccies, I can only seem to get thumbnails, which is a bit frustrating as I feel the outfits lose their impact!

Attachments

• harem scarem.jpg
    harem scarem.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 240
  • jacket.jpg
    jacket.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 220
Whilst I know you'll be envious to the fact that I saw these "fashion finds" first, can one of you tell me how to post the enlarged piccies, I can only seem to get thumbnails, which is a bit frustrating as I feel the outfits lose their impact!

Enlarge the pic on the page on IW site, then right click and scroll down to properties, copy and paste the http thingy :hi:

Enlarge the pic on the page on IW site, then right click and scroll down to properties, copy and paste the http thingy :hi:

Didn't work!!! I use firefox and the enlarge function doesn't work, so I tried on internet explorer, the pics enlarged ok, but when I copied and pasted what I thought you said, and previewed my post, it was just the writing and not the piccie, so I think I'll leave it up to the experts, and I guess the thumbnails do give the reader an advanced warning in case they're easily shocked or have a weak bladder!

Dontcha just love those insidey out pockets, its the fashion designer thought 'what can I do with this spare material, I know I'll turn them up and make pockets, noone will notice the material is inside out'.

Potentially another camel with a bad foot goin' on there! xxxx

Well spotted!! Dunno how I missed that, must have been mesmerised by those handy little pockets, I was too busy deciding what to put in 'em when it arrives...home computer, weekly shop...home computer, weekly shop? Think it looks like she's got some of the shopping down the front of her jeggings! note to self must order a pair before they sell out!

I just double right-clicked on the thumbnail pics on the first message and got an enlargement. Hope this helps !

I think it's great, you don't have to buy anymore carrier bags for your shopping!

could probably fit a whole shop in those pockets! lol. If you attached little caster wheels to the bottoms of each pocket, you could literally bring all your shopping home, hands free! lol or put the said cardy on the arm of your settee or arm chair, and use it as storage for tv remote controls, a few dvds, pop corn, beer, etc etc. Or another idea - use it for school sports days, for the sack races! lol xxx

Latest posts

Back