Emu tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
emu tsv next week.....anyone know what it is and how much?

Have seen a couple of models wearing them and the presenters dropping in - "oh theres the emu boots..........."

Haven't seen the clips but wanted to say, I previously bought Emu's on EP from QVC before I discovered this forum. I since realised they are much cheaper elsewhere from various other sites so while I'll be having a peek at the TSV, I'm going to compare prices elsewhere. I'm a bit disappointed with my Emu's compared to my previous UGGs even though they were a lot cheaper. The suede in the heel part of the boot is much darker than the rest of the boot.

Haven't seen the clips but wanted to say, I previously bought Emu's on EP from QVC before I discovered this forum. I since realised they are much cheaper elsewhere from various other sites so while I'll be having a peek at the TSV, I'm going to compare prices elsewhere. I'm a bit disappointed with my Emu's compared to my previous UGGs even though they were a lot cheaper. The suede in the heel part of the boot is much darker than the rest of the boot.

I agree NMSE - my emu boots were bought elsewhere - and although I have watched the emu presentations on qvc,I haven't actually purchased from there.

I was just hoping they were going to pull off some fabulous design or price,considering its such a competitive market out there..

The models had some on today - and they just looked like "ordinary" emus.Alison had some on last night for the tsv launch - I'm wonder if this will be it?!

:wave2:NMSE, which sites do you recommend?

Also, does a person who is a 5 1/2 go up to a 6 or down to a 5?

:wave2:NMSE, which sites do you recommend?

Also, does a person who is a 5 1/2 go up to a 6 or down to a 5?

I'd go down to a 5 - I'm a 4.5 and went down to a 4 as they do give quite a bit (well at least the sheepskin ones do - I've not tried the wool ones).

I just bought some Emu Hipper low boots from a certain online book and DVD store for just £34. They've now gone up to £107 on there but it's certainly worth keeping your eye on!!

OMG - can't believe how many pairs I've now succombed to, though in my defence I think they'll be lovely this winter on my 'lovely' pregnant swollen ankles!!!!!!!

Em xXx

I'd go down to a 5 - I'm a 4.5 and went down to a 4 as they do give quite a bit (well at least the sheepskin ones do - I've not tried the wool ones).

I just bought some Emu Hipper low boots from a certain online book and DVD store for just £34. They've now gone up to £107 on there but it's certainly worth keeping your eye on!!

OMG - can't believe how many pairs I've now succombed to, though in my defence I think they'll be lovely this winter on my 'lovely' pregnant swollen ankles!!!!!!!

Em xXx

:wave2:Thanks Em, information duly received!

I am a 3 and they are wide and loose fitting. I usually end up with insoles. Or I could move down the the kids ones. Think my ankles are too fat for those though.

The green Uggs are fabulous!!!!!

:wave2:Thanks Em, information duly received!

I bought a second pair from the same well known book/dvd/cd online store and paid £55. Initially I bought my proper size but they do stretch (I have the sheepskin ones) but they aren't as roomy as my Uggs. I also got free P&P as a Savers special which was great. It'll be interesting to see the fabulous, get phoning quck deal QVC are offering this time.:tongue2:

Hey I bought some Emu boots today at TK Maxx, calf length with merino wool - for £19.99. There were also ankle boots in pink for £14.99 - think they were sheepskin Emus. What a bargain!!

just bought some markon boots off ebay in the last 5 mins so DH may have a fit if I purchase more boots next week - and at a stupid price!!! May see what tk maxx or primark have later on in the season!

just bought some markon boots off ebay in the last 5 mins so DH may have a fit if I purchase more boots next week - and at a stupid price!!! May see what tk maxx or primark have later on in the season!

My daughter bought rocket dog sheepskin boots at TK last week. Great price - they didn't have the Emu's in her size, only the ones with the knitted leg. Re DH- " These old things?????" "found them stuffed at back of wardrobe":grin::grin::grin:

Happy shopping at TK:wave2:

Latest posts

Back