Why I cant give Gems the elbow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

um.....ebay??!! lol

3.gif
xxxx

Rockstv? Argey, you're either a very strong woman to stomach all the irritation, or just a masochist........ :headbang:

Still room for a little one beside me on the wagon, Argey. :angel:

Rockstv? Argey, you're either a very strong woman to stomach all the irritation, or just a masochist........ :headbang:

I'm definitely one o'dem - or I just like moaning, nor sure which - lol.

I like RocksTV a lot and have had some very nice silver items at mad prices from them, and I love their overall ethic, but those few gold pieces I've brought from them have been very lacking in the gold content. xxxx

problem is we all love to hate them but they do still occasionally give out some good bargains that are really nice i think thats why we keep going back we have all in the past had some brilliant bling from them and are still hoping they will go back to that

I'm with you on the lack of Rockstv gold content argey and those are a couple of real bargains you spotted there. Hard to give up a company that trots out bargains like that even if they do disappoint sometimes.

I think I get so frustrated with Gems because I'm sure it's within their grasp to be the best shopping telly channel of any description, and then they go and do something really small and petty to mess things up. No company of this nature can ever be perfect and please everyone at the same time. However, it would be great (and possible) to keep those little displeasures simply to those that we can accept may be to the benefit/pleasure of someone else (as well as Gems of course - lol). So near ......... blah, blah. xxxxxxxx

I might not be a little one, but at least I wear knickers!

Yes Argey but I told you the other week when you couldn't get your crash helmet on for the getaway after the raid, that you're not supposed to wear them on your head!!

Oops have I given the game away - Oh no hope Mathilda and Petpixie don't read this!! :Scareds:

Yes Argey but I told you the other week when you couldn't get your crash helmet on for the getaway after the raid, that you're not supposed to wear them on your head!!

Oops have I given the game away - Oh no hope Mathilda and Petpixie don't read this!! :Scareds:

The lumpy mattress had aroused my suspicions, but it's good to know for certain it was Arge wot done it. Looking at cheap rings, trying to put us off the scent :58:

Latest posts

Back