Prescriptives TSV - 28/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Prescriptives TSV on Monday 28th September.

Oh.

My.

God.

:clapping: :devil: / :eek::angel:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

LA I don't believe you. Go stuff yourself with beans and begin farting straight away!!

Has there ever been a Prescriptives TSV before though. I may just have a look-see. x

My loins are girded and we're well stocked up with Heinz - but what are they trying to do to me?!

I think this must be the first PX TSV cos I can't remember ever buying one before - and you know I would have! :tongue2: :D

I believe that this is the first TSV.

Now that I know what colour band I fall into I hope I'm not tempted!

LA I don't believe you. Go stuff yourself with beans and begin farting straight away!!

Has there ever been a Prescriptives TSV before though. I may just have a look-see. x

Don't think so VALM.

This may be one I go for depending on what's in it. That's a big shift for me. Pre Fating it would have been a definite TSV buy.

Depends on the price - if it's good I may buy as the couple of items I've had from them before have been amazing.

Oh.

My.

God.

:clapping: :devil: / :eek::angel:

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

You need to lie down in a dark room and hit yourself across the head and body with a rolled up copy of the radio times saying I do not need this, I do not need this. Several hundred times.

You need to lie down in a dark room and hit yourself across the head and body with a rolled up copy of the radio times saying I do not need this, I do not need this. Several hundred times.

Will do honey. :D Hubby says we can take the card off the account if that will help me and I think it may well come to that! :eek:

So what do we hope is in it then? I vote for mascara. Px do some good ones! :sun:

Latest posts

Back