Thats it iam renaming myself Albert Ross!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
For the last 4 days i have had my sights on a beautiful Tanzanite ring - and my old man told me that i could buy it today! (yes, i nearly fell off my perch in shock!! lol) i didnt need to ask him twice, so i rushed through to the house to where the computer is located, and fired up the computer - got the TJC website up, and low it had all changed! i had to go and get myself a bracing cup of coffee (10 teaspoons of coffee - a drip of milk) came back and re-scanned the website for my precious sparkley - still no sign; so i sent an email off, and got the reply that this ring was now out of stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I only saw it last night! it was there in, in all its sparkley glory; how can something just disappear off the face of the earth? there one minute, gone the next! oh, i am sooooooooooooo angry, i have hit the horlicks! so i then tried another company, ordered a half decent tanzanite, delivery date 1st September, sat back, very smug with myself, then i received a telephone call at 4.45pm - to tell me that the ring i had ordered, at 11.30am, was in fact out of stock!! so why was it on the freaking web site? have you seen that headache advert where there is a bear in the office smashing it up?? that was me today! lol - and its not even Friday 13th! so i have to sit and wait now until 1st september - if i ever receive it! other than that keep an ear out on the news for any unmanned rockets blasting off about 10 miles from Stonehenge - that will be me - aided by my very short fuse lol xx:sad:

Oh. PG, what a pfaff! Poor you... that is so irritating, I know, when you get up a head of steam to do something, only to be thwarted at every turn.
Co-incidentally, there is a week long event in south western Scotland this week.... a bunch of Rocket enthusiasts.... Rocketeers, I suppose... who were hoping to spend a whole week setting off unmanned rockets ! You would have fitted right in! Mind you, untill yesterday the weather had been such that they had not set off a single one.... and with the wind and rain that we've had up here in the NE of Scotland, I'd be surprised if they have launched any down there , even yet! Your own self-combustion may be the only answer to UK rocket firing this week after all!

Should I send you a virtual packet of Jaffa Cakes to cheer you up?

Oh. PG, what a pfaff! Poor you... that is so irritating, I know, when you get up a head of steam to do something, only to be thwarted at every turn.
Co-incidentally, there is a week long event in south western Scotland this week.... a bunch of Rocket enthusiasts.... Rocketeers, I suppose... who were hoping to spend a whole week setting off unmanned rockets ! You would have fitted right in! Mind you, untill yesterday the weather had been such that they had not set off a single one.... and with the wind and rain that we've had up here in the NE of Scotland, I'd be surprised if they have launched any down there , even yet! Your own self-combustion may be the only answer to UK rocket firing this week after all!

Should I send you a virtual packet of Jaffa Cakes to cheer you up?

Mathilda, Jaffa Cakes are my favourite! only i cannot stop at one packet lol thank you for your kind thoughts, and your posting. Its been very windy and wet down here too - which is great for the kite flying weekend down in Portsmouth! lol have a nice weekend xxxxx

Latest posts

Back