Too quick off the mark

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greenie

Addicted to bling
I checked out an order last night, about 9pm. This morning I get an email to say my order is on its way. I'm a bit miffed about this as I was intending to add something else to the order this morning. I shan't bother now so there's another sale they've lost. What happened to my 24 hours in which I can add to my order???? :headbang:

I think its you can add to your order till the end of the day, so till 2am when they go off air.
Never known it be 24 hours from the time your order.

Yep gemdreamer you're right. I used to sit up waiting to see if I could add something so I wasn't just paying for delivery for one item but I'm a tightfisted so and so! That was in the good old days when I spent a fortune with Gems TV.

Yep gemdreamer you're right. I used to sit up waiting to see if I could add something so I wasn't just paying for delivery for one item but I'm a tightfisted so and so! That was in the good old days when I spent a fortune with Gems TV.

I've done that a good few times too klos, always feel better if ordering more than 1 item as the postage is steep! :)

Latest posts

Back