Vodafone Tocco 4 day deal do not buy !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
£106 at Ideal world inc £10 voucher

I have just bought the same phone from Dialphone, for £80.43 includes £10 voucher a 8gb memory card worth £20 ,next day delivery and if you go through Topcashback you get £10 back !, so cost of phone is £70.43 !

Use the code DISCP210 for 10% discount to get the £80.43 price

http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/pay-as-you-go/vodafone/samsung-tocco-lite-s5230/

Forgot to mention the black Vodafone one is unlocked and unbranded so you can use any sim card in it (O2, Virgin, Voda, T Mobile, Asda etc etc)

Last edited:
£106 at Ideal world inc £10 voucher

I have just bought the same phone from Dialphone, for £80.43 includes £10 voucher a 8gb memory card worth £20 ,next day delivery and if you go through Topcashback you get £10 back !, so cost of phone is £70.43 !

Use the code DISCP210 for 10% discount to get the £80.43 price

http://www.dialaphone.co.uk/pay-as-you-go/vodafone/samsung-tocco-lite-s5230/

Forgot to mention the black Vodafone one is unlocked and unbranded so you can use any sim card in it (O2, Virgin, Voda, T Mobile, Asda etc etc)

Hi, am just looking at this deal.So the black one, even though it is on the vodafone deal and comes with a £10 vodafone voucher, I can then put an asda sim card in it when the £10 is used? I am a bit of a numptie with these technical issues :thinking2:

Yes thats right, use up the £10 then pop in your Asda sim, Asda use the Vodafone network anyway so it will work in it no problem, its a cracking phone, cheapest deal ive seen on it by a long way

Yes thats right, use up the £10 then pop in your Asda sim, Asda use the Vodafone network anyway so it will work in it no problem, its a cracking phone, cheapest deal ive seen on it by a long way

I've ordered one as an early birthday pressie to myself and it will be delivered on Tuesday:clap: Many thanks for all the information you have given me and finding this great deal. I have joined Topcashback too:thanks:

I watched the presentation on IW today and the phone looks quite easy to work.

Looking forward to having a play now.....:dance:

My phone was delivered today. I received a couple of emails stating that there would be a delay - initially for delivery Tuesday, then Wednesday but received today. Probably the Bank holiday caused additional pressures.

I received the free 8Gb memory card too and my £10 top up.

I have had a play with it and it is quite simple but I still need to practice with it.

I have told lots of people of the good deal and they have been amazed at the price from Dialaphone.

I'm very pleased with it :clap:

My covers arrived from ebay too today.

Thanks deanos for all the information.

Have been away for a few days and missed the offer you had - it was a cracking deal. Oh well - maybe next time!

Just out of interest, how could you tell the black one was unlocked? It will be handy to know cos i need a new phone & don't want the hassle of new number etc, as I like the number & tariff that i've got.
Thanks in advance

I didn't know if you could tell before you bought it - that's what is putting me off buying one, once you've bought it it's too late!

I got mine OK, well pleased, but it came without the Micro card... now waiting to see what they say... You can only email the company..
Still a good buy. Thanks Deanos.

You can ring them use the 0800 183 7902 number, i had mine missing but they sent it out and got it a couple of days later

Did you order when the card was on offer as you dont get it now as the offer has changed

I thought that number was for new sales only... Tried an 0845 number only to be given the run around by recorded messages and it refers you back to emailing them.
Yes, I ordered the same day you posted..The MC is also shown on the receipt which they sent.. The thing I didn't like was that the seal was broken and re-applied with a fresh one and the Voda sim already in it with £10.25 credit. I did wonder if the phone itself had been previously used but everything looked new.

No they add they sim to the phone, alot of places do that now.

I dialed the freephone number cant remember what option i used now but thats the number i used

I thought that number was for new sales only... Tried an 0845 number only to be given the run around by recorded messages and it refers you back to emailing them.
Yes, I ordered the same day you posted..The MC is also shown on the receipt which they sent.. The thing I didn't like was that the seal was broken and re-applied with a fresh one and the Voda sim already in it with £10.25 credit. I did wonder if the phone itself had been previously used but everything looked new.

I ordered this phone with the MC deal. The sim card was already in the phone when I got the phone and the empty packaging was included in the box. I think it says something in the T&C that they do that sometimes.

I received the MC. I just experienced some delays with the delivery day - it was changed twice but I got it on the 3rd change.

I am really happy with this phone and the deal.

Must admit didn't read T&C in detail too much..
Spoke to a human this morning he stated it was probably because they were out of stock at the time with the MC????? He will get one out straight away.
Mine should have been delivered today (14th) with being on holiday at the time. It arrived on the 12th. Just as well with the postie on strike today.
No complaints so far.

Latest posts

Back