top up and go mobile broadband USB

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes you just plug them in and it gives you on screen instructions but no it would not be any good for abroad as it would be too expensive as far as I am aware. x

Yes basically you just plug into a laptop. desktop or netbook to acccess the internet.

I found the Vodafone one didnt give much coverage and reverted tothe very slow internet all the time , good thing about it is the credit dosent run out in 30 days like most of them.

You can get the same dongle for £35 delivered on the Vodafone site and £10 cashback through Quidco/Topcashback making it £25 delivered.

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mob..._ref=INT-011208-SHOP-TopUpGoMBb-MBbPrcPlnsUsb

I use a Vodafone 5gb dongle supplied via work when out and about - it's very hit and miss, especially with graphic hungry sites... check Vodafones website for UK coverage, I've found most of Wales to be very dodgy, and if it's raining heavily or overcast you might as well forget it. That said though, the majority of the time I've found it comparably with the average wi fi zones.

Yes basically you just plug into a laptop. desktop or netbook to acccess the internet.

I found the Vodafone one didnt give much coverage and reverted tothe very slow internet all the time , good thing about it is the credit dosent run out in 30 days like most of them.

You can get the same dongle for £35 delivered on the Vodafone site and £10 cashback through Quidco/Topcashback making it £25 delivered.

http://shop.vodafone.co.uk/shop/mob..._ref=INT-011208-SHOP-TopUpGoMBb-MBbPrcPlnsUsb

You found that vodafone didn't give you much coverage? Are you in the Northwest or thereabouts by any chance? I'm on Vodafone and I'm just outside of London .I can honestly say that I've never had any trouble ever with their coverage apart from when I went to Liverpool recently.Then the coverage was very poor and my scouse friends tell me that O2 and 3 are the best networks for coverage up there..so I just wondered which part of the country was giving you poor Vodafone coverage.

Well London always gets good coverage :)

Im in Lincolnshire, even tho the Vodafone coverage map said we have 3g i couldnt get a 3g signal, i wanted it as a backup as my internet went down (long story) , asked my friend who works for Voda and the coverage maps are not correct !

I got a "3" dongle and it worked a treat as our town has "3" 3g coverage, i think "3" has the best coverage across the UK for the faster speeds at the moment

Latest posts

Back