C.S not receiving emails.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teddybear581

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else had the problem of IW not receiving emails of complaint?
At the moment I am SOOOOOOOOOO angry that I will not tell you the details but according to them they only seem to receive some I send ,the others just disappear into email heaven::angry::angry:

Once I have calmed down I am going to send a response to a phone call I have just had from them and I will be asking for a "read Receipt"!!!!!!!

Absolute nightmare company to deal with and I will be closing my acount as I have given them too many chances to improve.:up2:

Has anyone else had the problem of IW not receiving emails of complaint?
At the moment I am SOOOOOOOOOO angry that I will not tell you the details but according to them they only seem to receive some I send ,the others just disappear into email heaven::angry::angry:

Once I have calmed down I am going to send a response to a phone call I have just had from them and I will be asking for a "read Receipt"!!!!!!!

Absolute nightmare company to deal with and I will be closing my acount as I have given them too many chances to improve.:up2:

Oh Brenny, i have just become a member, i succumbed to Jerome Alexander! I got my son to pay for it as a present for me! lol

It seems to be a perennial problem with IW, I havent ordered in over 6 years due to thier customer non service , There are lots of forum members who have posted on similar matters , They just dont sem to learn or get any better , I would love to be proved wrong but there are just too many members reporting problems . Hope you get your sorted tho

Latest posts

Back