Colour Change Sapphire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

faerie

Registered Shopper
Hiya

I bought a few pieces at the weekend (ring and pendant), cant wait to get them home ... does anyone out there have any colour change sapphire and is it as good as they say?

Hi faerie,hate to rain on your parade but I bought a ccs from Gems just after Xmas,it was the same colour as the ones on Rocks,it had a greyish purplish colour and when I held it under a light it had pink undertones.I sent it back and it was half the price of these on Rocks.I hope for your sake that these are all they claim them to be and would be interested to know what you think when you receive it.Good luck.

Another dissenter here I'm afraid. I know a few people who have ordered the CC Sapphs from Rocks and been very disappointed.

thanks guys

at least I can always send it back (was soo looking forward to seeing it too)

will let you guys know when it arrives!

Colour change sapphire

Hi,

Have ordered and received my colour change sapphire and it is beautiful, it really does change colour, so glad I purchased it.

Hi,

Have ordered and received my colour change sapphire and it is beautiful, it really does change colour, so glad I purchased it.

Hi Merrywidow and welcome to the forum.

We're a right nosey bunch here so any chance of you posting a pic?

Colour Change sapphire

Hi Klosblue,

Thanks for your welcome. Not really sure how to post a pic, any tips would be most appreciated. I live in Portugal and at the moment cannot order directly from Rocks and Co, but have been told will be able to in the near future. So I thought I would try them out and sent my first order to a relative's UK address who then sent it here to me. I was very impressed with the jewellery, it is beautiful. Hope to continue reading and commenting on this forum.

Hi again Merrywidow. I am so envious of you living in the sunshine! I'm thinking of trading my car in for a boat here it's so wet!

Well, I'm a rubbish photographer myself (as many on here can vouch for!) but I know how to upoad a pic so here goes.

When you reply to a post or make a new post you will see in the box below where you type, a button which says "Manage Attachments". Click on that and assuming you have the pics on your PC, you just click "Browse" against the first box and locate the pic on your computer. You then press "upload" and you can either add more by using the boxes below or if you're finished you just click "close window" and voila the pics will be in your post.

Look forward to seeing your pics and reading more posts from you.

The CC Sapphs on Rocks have the most typical colour change of all CC Sapphs on the market and whilst they DO have some colour change they are nowhere near the stunning colour changers that GemsTV had many moons ago. The ones on Rocks are a green/purple or a brown/red ish and have a weak darker dull look to them. You can find much better examples of CC Sapphs elsewhere I'm afraid. Sorry to rain on anybody's parade.

Wee update for you guys .... (and a bit of a rant too)

I realised last night I hadnt received the confirmation email for the order ... tried to call them for over an hour, phone kept ringing and ringing then cutting off ARGH (only tried option 2 on the order line once, because you are charged for the 7 mins you are left hanging on before they cut you off on that line, all other calls were made via customer service, not answered, just ringing and ringing and ringing and ringing, then cut off, so were free....)

Tried emailing, didnt hear a thing, so called them today after lunch to be told that as I had ordered over the phone I wouldnt get an email - they 'are soo busy they dont have time to send out emails to everyone' only people who order on the web ... hmmm ... told her that I had received emails in the past that it was in the t&c's, they had my email address and that I should get an email, to which the reply was 'dont know about that, you dont get one if its ordered on the phone' that ' they are too busy to send emails to people all day' (counted to 10) asked her if the order was ok, if it had been processed as today was day 3 and its 3-5 working days, was told delivery within 7 working days, mentioned I was told 3-5 and that after day 5 (as mentioned on their own t&c) if you havent received an order, to call ... was told they are too busy, the order hadnt been dispatched yet and that if I hadnt received anything by next Friday (day 10) I could call back then..... WHAT?

I asked if I would get an email confirming dispatch, was told no as I hadnt ordered over web ... again I mentioned T&c's was told she didnt know about that, but to phone again next Friday ...

I asked if she thought it was ok to ask someome to sit in for the next 7 working days in case there could be a delivery, nothing, so I asked if it would be easy to cancel the order, was told it was, told them to do it

I asked the old chestnut ..... 'when will the funds be released to my card', the reply was (yep you guessed it) 'but we havent taken any money yet' (deja vu time now) I said I know you hadnt taken the money but you had put it on hold, when will you send the order releasing the money you have on hold' was told 'should be done straight away so its up to your bank' am soo sick of it, enoughs enough

I have tried ordering on the web on NUMEROUS occasions, but by the time I click checkout (when the buy now screen had refreshed), the items are removed from my basket ... this has happened on auctions with 1 item, fair enough, maybe someone has ordered on the phone at the same time, but I have tried to order from an auction, with 'quantity' as they say, and they still take items out after a few seconds!!!!!

I think nearly a year in they should have had these problems fixed (was told by Andrew would be the end of Feb, my bad though, never thought to ask which year!!!) their web ordering is a disgrace, you need to check out straight away to secure but you need to pay for seperate postage's??? Its hit or miss with telephone ordering because unless you can stay home every day, chances are you are gonna miss signing for delivery anyway

so am helping them out a wee bit, wont order from them again, might make them a bit less busy huh?
:12:

oh, thanks for the replys re the quality though, wont get to see it for myself now ....

Oh Faerie I'm so sorry to hear your news but unfortunately not surprised in the least. I can't believe this dreadful company have continued to function and sell over the past year.

Look on the bright side hun, the goldweight would have been non existent and the CC Sapphs would have been rubbish. Spend your hard earned dosh elsewhere hun on something that will come up to scratch without you having to fight for it.

(((((hugs)))))

Thanks Meeshoo

Was part of my birthday pressie (hubby has given me money, knows I would buy what I really loved) so not hard earned money, unless of course you count the fact that I need to admit to being ... older than 39 (gulp)

I had bought an Iliana diamond ring too but bought it for £40 more that everyone else who has ever bought it... still waiting for the refund via the lowest price guarantee (waited weeks and weeks so being let down there too)

I dont even know why I get angry anymore (although this time am more fed up and let down than anything)

all the telly channels seem to be the same at the moment (maybe they all share the same customer service dept and computer system, who knows)

this'll be remembered as the birthday where all customer services had a laugh at me!! :headbang:

So sorry to hear your tale of woes Faerie. I used to be one of their most ardent supporters (along with Klos I think), but I too have stopped buying from them because it has all got way beyond a joke.
I just hope that Andrew or Gavin still read these threads and realise how much is still wrong with their company - surely they still want to improve things, or am I just a hopeless optimist?

Thanks Meeshoo

Was part of my birthday pressie (hubby has given me money, knows I would buy what I really loved) so not hard earned money, unless of course you count the fact that I need to admit to being ... older than 39 (gulp)

I had bought an Iliana diamond ring too but bought it for £40 more that everyone else who has ever bought it... still waiting for the refund via the lowest price guarantee (waited weeks and weeks so being let down there too)

I dont even know why I get angry anymore (although this time am more fed up and let down than anything)

all the telly channels seem to be the same at the moment (maybe they all share the same customer service dept and computer system, who knows)

this'll be remembered as the birthday where all customer services had a laugh at me!! :headbang:

Now Faerie, either your hubby's very rich from an inheritance or lottery win or you're saying the poor man doesn't work hard to earn his money! :wink2:

I'm sorry you've had these problems but like Meeshoo I too think you've had a lucky escape. This lot are a bunch of chancers and I'd advise everyone to steer well clear.

Now don't let hubby see your post or he might take the money back again! :giggle:

lol I meant I didnt have to work hard just admit my age ...... as he says 'in the words of Dorothy in Wizard of Oz ... this aint kansas and you aint 21 anymore) he is rich... he has me, he should want for nothing more!!! :puke: (well me and his season ticket for the footy)

I think he is getting angry with all the messing around ... but he has no chance of getting the money back!!!

Blimey you lot are ancient! My mum always told me that if Queen Victoria should die before I was 21 she would ........ oops!
1.gif

Blimey you lot are ancient! My mum always told me that if Queen Victoria should die before I was 21 she would ........ oops!
1.gif

Ha ha listen to Granny Mush there!

Here's Argey's old school photo - bet you didn't realise she's a geriatric!
:giggle:

class2_02.jpg

Ha ha listen to Granny Mush there!

Here's Argey's old school photo - bet you didn't realise she's a geriatric!
:giggle:

class2_02.jpg

He he...Well at least her sense of humour is still intact:cheeky:

Faerie, hope you find something gorgeous as a replacement soon :)

Despite seemingly spending half my life (how sad) ordering from various tv channels, I made my first purhase from this channel last week cs sapphire - bought a pendant with butterflies in a vertical line - was told it would arrive within 7 days, it arrived within 4. I have to say that although the sapphires are small, the colour change is good, from purple to green, both definite colours, not sure about value for money as difficult to compare. I am inclined to prefer to gems tv though, to whom I have returned numerous items in the past. I also received Gemstone Gav's book. Have to confess I only watched the show because of Don Kogan though!

Was surprised not to receive a certificate of autheticity though, does anyone know if they usually send them out?
thanks

Latest posts

Back