What would you like?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

stevebennett

Guest Shopper
Hi all

I am presenting the show tomorrow from midday till 6pm, if there is anything you would like to see included in the show either drop me an email or just respond to this thread. I will check in at 11am and try and include as many requests as possible from the members of Shopping Telly

regards
steve

Hello Steve,

JanTheNan here, unfortunately I don't think Rocks has what I'm after which is yellow gold leverbacks, I frequently look at CR and don't see anything for myself.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I've been looking for a particular size of loose gem for some months now. ( Katherine has all the details and knows the full story.) The ring it is destined for is already with Scott at Regency..all I need is the right gem!!!

Thanks,

Moops

Hi there,

I've been looking for a particular size of loose gem for some months now. ( Katherine has all the details and knows the full story.) The ring it is destined for is already with Scott at Regency..all I need is the right gem!!!

Thanks,

Moops

Oh my goodness I didn't realise you were still trying to get a stone for that ring!! Hope you get one soon!!! :wave:

Oh my goodness I didn't realise you were still trying to get a stone for that ring!! Hope you get one soon!!! :wave:

Thanks, Sazza. I thought I had the perfect one but it went awol and the replacement was just a shade too big for the setting so back to the drawing board I'm afraid. I just asked Scott to hold onto the ring in the meantime..ever the optimist!!

On holiday at the moment but will be out most of tomorrow so will miss the show unfortunately :sad:

Would like to know when the new charms will be making an appearance, hopefully while I'm on holiday so I have a chance to get some. I've lost count of the number of things I've spotted on the CR website and requested only to be told they've already been done and then they sell out!

hi steve im after a iolite solitare ROUND cut with no accents in 9k yellow old but alas there is none on CR :( so if you can get some i need one by oct the 1st lol. Have a fab show

Hi Steve
A fairly new customer here. Firstly I love the website, it is enticing and fun to look around and also I love the huge range of gems on offer.
At the moment my request would be for Sphene, preferably 2 pieces of round cut, don't mind what weight!!!!!
Thanks Chris:hi:

Hi Steve can you find out why the ladies size 9 rings are never on the auctions even when they are in stock size 9 never appears above the buy button I could only get mine by getting them off the cr site by putting them straight into my basket at full price
When i requested them for auction its always out of stock even though they are not.
the only time i have seen rings bigger than size8 in auction is on the gents rings.
it would be nice if more rings could be included with the larger sizes for us girlies with big mitts .I will be working so wont be able to watch you sadly but have a good day and lots of fun

Hi Steve can you find out why the ladies size 9 rings are never on the auctions even when they are in stock size 9 never appears above the buy button I could only get mine by getting them off the cr site by putting them straight into my basket at full price
When i requested them for auction its always out of stock even though they are not.
the only time i have seen rings bigger than size8 in auction is on the gents rings.
it would be nice if more rings could be included with the larger sizes for us girlies with big mitts .I will be working so wont be able to watch you sadly but have a good day and lots of fun

John Bennett has already answered this when you asked the same q in a different thread Milly. I beleive he said to email him the details.

:happy: Hope this helps

Hi Mothy
yes i have E-mailed john about this but i still cant get a size9 into an auction when i request one it comes up as unavailable yet i can put one into my basket direct from cr at the full price so they have got one, I have also asked in live help but they always say its showing as out of stock.and when the rings that are supposed to be also in size9 come into auction there is never a 9to buy, I have bought two direct from cr because it was the only way i can get one.Does this make sense and has anyone else had the same problem?

Hi Milly,

If a ring you want in size 9 is available on CR but is not available when you request it to be auctioned, buy any size and when you checkout CS will be able to change the size to a 9. HTH

Latest posts

Back