I still can't bid

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

debsie

Its a spade!
I keep trying but every single time all I get is the 'you are logged on click to reurn to homepage' message. I'm getting fed up with trying - am I doing something wrong? :confused:

I log in, find the item I like, put the maximum I'm prepared to pay and press the bid button.

I haven't even logged in today after yesterday's disappointment.
I hope to hear that the gremlins are gone before they launch for real, then I'll take another look. I was soooo frustrated last night I don't fancy wasting my Saturday evening on working up to that again!

I can't really hear the video, even turning my computer volume up it is still very quiet.

I was logged it but it logged me out and now can't get back in.

I had real problems as well last night but seem ok tonight (so far & fingers crossed it stays that way). Hope you sort things out so you can access too.

Tony replied quickly to my email, I got logged on, and it all seems to be working very well now - touch wood. Well done guys :)

Things are working OK for me tonight, Was very happy to be able to bid at last :)

Well done to the guys for trying to sort out the early problems:)

Got in thanks to Tony and have bought my very first piece. Looking forward to tomorrow night now, but my wallet won't be!

Now I can't log on! Says I have logged in successfully, but when you click back to home page it says not logged in. Hope it's fixed by tonight! :eek:

I had the same problem yesterday but it did sort itself out before 5. Hope you can log on Birdie. Send tony an e-mail just in case!

I keep trying but every single time all I get is the 'you are logged on click to reurn to homepage' message. I'm getting fed up with trying - am I doing something wrong? :confused:

I log in, find the item I like, put the maximum I'm prepared to pay and press the bid button.

I used to be ok - but tried today and that keeps happening to me, can't log on either!

Latest posts

Back