Would like your opinions please....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hi all,

I was watching Gems last week during their Paraiba Meltdown show and spotted this..... at £99. Decided to pop into basket for a look and it has arrived today. I'd love your opinions please, i think it has a window, but i don't think it detracts at all. It's 18k, round pear shaped 0.75points of Paraiba and 0.05 of Diamonds.

What do you think? Incidentally while waiting for MR DPD to arrive, i spotted another PT, very very similar stats, go for £499

I should point out that the pics were taken in very high super macro mode.

Last edited:
Hey Yorkie:wave2:

I think it's a great colour for starters,not wishy washy like most we have seen.Yes it does appear to have a small window but I think in fairness for the pirice you have paid,the colour,it also looks pretty inclusion free too,and it's a decent size..........well I could live with it!!!:cool2:

I think you have done quite well there,matey!

Hi Tabs

I think the ring is lovely and at £99 it has to be a bargain. I would not be sending it back if it were me.

I think this is a case where that window on the world is a good thing, Tabs!
As you say, photos are in big magnification and so we're seeing much more than we would in real life on your finger. I love the green colour and the ring looks so pretty on you.... I would be keeping it for that price, for sure!
Enjoy it!

Thanks all, I'm going to try get a "normal" pic a bit later, but the battery is currently flat on camera. Will try post that up later :)

Does it sparkle and have an inner glow Tabs? PT prices seem to have gone through the roof of late and I doubt you'll get anything better at a similar price, so if you love it, best keep hold of it!

Hi Jacqualina, its certainly very sparkly and there is some inner glow there too. If i'm honest i had very low hopes for this ring..i guess when you think your only paying £99 (well less with 10% discount code) you can't really expect something "top notch".

It's a very pretty ring, it called out to me when it was aired too! I thinks its more than likely a keeper, when you do the maths...18k gold, size of stone etc its more than worth the price i paid.

Does anyone know the best lighting to picture PT's? I'm a total novice in that context lol

I think you've got a bargain there! Beautiful colour and lovely design, I'd keep it window or no window.

For £99 it's a great buy Tabs. Can you live with the window? It's actually fairly big. Will it bother you? If not then for that price I'm not sure you'd be able to repeat the deal. Nice shopping!

For £99 it's a great buy Tabs. Can you live with the window? It's actually fairly big. Will it bother you? If not then for that price I'm not sure you'd be able to repeat the deal. Nice shopping!

Thanks Meesh :)

I think i will be able to live with the window in honesty, the fact that its not a "part window" like the last one we talked about helps too i think.
Its a good colour, nice and bright..i was expecting something paler than green Amethyst for the price. I love the design itself too, pear cuts are one of my favourites. As you say, i'm not sure i would get better for the price, and i think i've heard it said that colour is the one of the biggest factors with PT's?

I will probably give it a couple of days to decide 100% but i think its likely to stay here as the window dosent seem as obvious in "normal" sized pics. I'll try get good pics in better lighting (overcast day as per usual for my delivery days), hopefully tommorrow :)

Latest posts

Back