Goodsphere still possible to get one?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

djc45

Registered Shopper
Hi,
My goodsphere has stopped working and I miss it nad really want to buy another one.
Does anyone have any idea if they are still available anywhere, I notice that they are not on QVC anymore. I can find the essences on the web, but I`m struggling to find the machine itself.

Has anyone trie the n-virosphere from ideal world, is it any good? Could I buy it and buy goodsphere essences, I`ve heard the n-virosphere essences are rubbish.
Any ideas

Oh, maybe it was IW Donna, it was a few years ago, and the memory's not so good.
Do you know anyone who has used the iW n-virosphere, is it any good?

HI I HAD MINE FROM QVC AND IT IS EXCELLENT ITEM NO. 432 116 PRICE
£31.26 WHICH INCLUDES 4 BOTTLES OF OIL. REALLY PLEASED. I ALSO HAVE ONE FROM IDEAL WORLD WHICH IS VERY NOISY.
HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND.
SHEILA:bow:

Hi qvc 432 116 price £31.26 which includes 4 bottles of oils it is very good.
Have a good weekend.
Sheila

Type Air Globe into an Ebay search, there are some there. JML used to do them too, but could not find any on their site. I've had a JML one for years.

I've got the JML one, got it on a special from Makro for £19.99 it came with a small sample of oil...I use Zoflora concentrated disinfectant in mine, you literally only need a single drop, the orange one is beautiful and because it's anti bacterial it's good for when the house is full of cold/flu ridden people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back