Customer Services

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Avid

Registered Shopper
I'd like to know if anyone has experienced difficuties contacting Rocks & Co's customer services today?

I purchased an item on their website yesterday and something has gone wrong with my order. Now they are not answering the phone lines or responding to e-mail. I called the JML customer services number but they put me back through to the R&C line which eventually rang out. I called the order line and they said they couldn't help.

All very frustrating.

Hi Avid and welcome to the forum.

Sorry I don't buy from Rocks & Co anymore so haven't had any experience of their CS of late. What happened with your order? The item didn't disappear from your basket did it?

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

R&C has charged me a totally different price to that on the website.

I checked out the item, recieved auto-confirmation that my payment had gone through. No problem. I then received a further communication this morning billing me at a totally different - and significantly higher - price (!)

The customer services number is just ringing out - I called five times today to no avail.

I tried them last week, it took ages to get through - I first of all called the main number 0845 481 0997 (when you press option 2) I held for 7 mins before I got disconnected (although I still get charged for the pleasure)

I ended up trying ... and trying ... and trying the customer service number 0845 194 9726 which although I got hung up on loads (as there was no answer GRRR) I never connected so wasnt charged .... thats what I finally got through on

I had even tried emailing but they didnt get back to me at all....

When I did get through I was told they were busy ... so am helping them out by not ordering again any time soon!

Good luck

x

Rocks and Co are quick enough to send out the robin email, and when you email with a question, they email back quite quickly; but try and ring their customer services number - it never gets answered! I have tried on 3 occassions, one time it was mid morning, during the week, once on a friday afternoon and once on a Saturday tea time - the phone kept ringing out - and i assumed that they either couldnt be bothered, or that they hadnt started work, i seemed to make up excuses for their ignorance, so i decided that if they couldnt be bothered to answer the phone, then i cant be bothered to give them my money either! lol. I have looked at their web site, and its all a bit padded out with repeated jewellery items. and the item of jewellery that i was after, Black Matrix Opal, which they only seem to sell on air, that was what i was after, they dont have it on their website. Any way, a friend has put me off Black Matrix Opal - so i am relieved i didnt part company with my money. I find there inability to answer the phone rather amazing, especially in todays current financial state - can they afford to ignore new customers? well, i was going to be a new customer, and i wont bother with them now. xxxx

Hi, thanks for the welcome.

R&C has charged me a totally different price to that on the website.

I checked out the item, recieved auto-confirmation that my payment had gone through. No problem. I then received a further communication this morning billing me at a totally different - and significantly higher - price (!)

The customer services number is just ringing out - I called five times today to no avail.

This has happened to me several times Avid and apparently what the price in the communication states and what they actually charge you are not necessarily the same thing. If you check with your cc company, you may well find you were charged the original lower price. I must admit I've given up wondering why this happens, it seems really silly to me that you basically need to ignore the invoice figures - how on earth do they manage to balance their accounts?

Hi Avid and welcome,this happens all the time,you really have to want an item to order anything from this channel and be prepared to put up with all the hassle.They've charged me the wrong amount 3 times and charged me twice on 1 item,I spent an hour on the phone to them and the credit card co trying to sort it out (a glitch in the system). How about a money off code as a good will gesture? This company don't know what the words mean and their CS don't work weekends.

Thanks for the responses. Yes, I checked with my cc this morning – I have been charged as per the website checkout price.

I have now received a reply (via e-mail) from Customer Services; they will honour the original published price. Apparently, they are aware of the problems and are in the process of installing a new system.

This is my first purchase with R&C - I really wanted it to be a good experience.

Thanks for the responses. Yes, I checked with my cc this morning – I have been charged as per the website checkout price.

I have now received a reply (via e-mail) from Customer Services; they will honour the original published price. Apparently, they are aware of the problems and are in the process of installing a new system.

This is my first purchase with R&C - I really wanted it to be a good experience.

Are they still trotting out this rubbish as an excuse! Unbelievable!

I hope you get your piece Avid but take my advice, don't hold your breath! Whether you get a piece you've ordered is hit and miss.

Welcome to the forum by the way! Happy bling shopping!

Are they still trotting out this rubbish as an excuse! Unbelievable!

I hope you get your piece Avid but take my advice, don't hold your breath! Whether you get a piece you've ordered is hit and miss.

Welcome to the forum by the way! Happy bling shopping!

Oh dear... I hope I won't live to regret this purchase.

I really do hope I get my item - I am normally an optimist but the comments on here don't really fill me with confidence. I'll let you know how I fare.

Thanks for the advice.

While channel hopping over the last few days i've heard it said (by John Scott) that the new system will be up and running in about two weeks. Apparently "Craig is off fixing it"....wait and see, i myself will not be holding my breath waiting.

While channel hopping over the last few days i've heard it said (by John Scott) that the new system will be up and running in about two weeks. Apparently "Craig is off fixing it"....wait and see, i myself will not be holding my breath waiting.

I'm glad you're not holding your breath Tabs otherwise we'd be sending an ambulance pronto!

I have never ordered anything from this channel !, and to be really honest how many jewellry channels to we need ??

In theory just the one, with good levels of Customer Service, Quality Control, fair prices/value for money. As yet we don't have a "jewellery channel" with ALL of the above.

Last edited:
In theory just the one, with good levels of Customer Service, Quality Control, fair prices/value for money. As yet we don't have a "jewellery channel" with ALL of the above.

....... and competition is good for the consumers so I'm not complaining! :grin:

Oh dear... I hope I won't live to regret this purchase.

I really do hope I get my item - I am normally an optimist but the comments on here don't really fill me with confidence. I'll let you know how I fare.

Thanks for the advice.

Just to follow up...

My item arrived today. And, although the gold on the ring is a little on the lean side - it is terribly pretty and understated. I am really pleased. After the initial frustrations with incorrect billing and poor CS, my faith has been restored in Rocks and Co (for now).

I will deffo check out the other jewellery channel that has been recommended.

Thanks again for all of your comments.

Glad you got it safely and you really like it!
Wishing you every happiness wearing it (and a wee picture would be nice)

Latest posts

Back