Jerome Alexander Bronzer and Primer set

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

persianglitter

Fire up the Quattro!
:angry::angry:I am so deflated - has anybody else tried this product? I waited plenty long enough for it to be delivered (got bought it as a present) it arrived tuesday, and decided to use it today - well I should well and truly kick myself in the butt department!!! I listened to all the bumpf like "this bronzer is self correcting,..... will hide age spots, rosy cheeks yardey yardey yardey. Apparently I should feel wonderful, makeup free and confident - and it adds a hint of bronze so i look like i have just arrived to uk from Marbella or miami, according to Mr. Jerome Alexander - right, yes of course i do!!! I look like the understudy for the Tango Man!!! i have used it as per instructions - and all you can see is a layer of highly coloured dust, and if you move your face (as i did in utter and total shock!!!!!!) you will see all the crows feet, and creases that one has around their chops!!! for all the use it is, i might as well have gone and invested in a can of spray paint, and got Banksy to do my make up!!! lol so thats one product that is going to go to the bottom of my makeup bag, never to be used AGAIN!!! What a shining example to IW, not, what a total waste of money, time and effort - i will not be buying anything else from Jerome Flynn or IW. I feel like such a jerk - being suckered into something which is as much use to me - as a kettle with a hole in the bottom. :angry::angry::sad::29::17:

And i forgot to mention that the bristles out of the marvellous brush !!! (the one they say costs over xxx amount to buy in the shops) shed like a persian cat in the summer!!! yep I thought I had grown black chest hairs, hyperventilated - and realised it was in fact the bristles out of the brush - I am now left with a nice brush handle with a few bristles that look like they are trying to join a 5 aside football team! in face my 17 year old son's goatee is more constructed with hair than that blooooooming brush!!!! :headbang: Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh Im so angry - watch out The Hulk, you have competition here!! lol

:angry::angry:I am so deflated - has anybody else tried this product? I waited plenty long enough for it to be delivered (got bought it as a present) it arrived tuesday, and decided to use it today - well I should well and truly kick myself in the butt department!!! I listened to all the bumpf like "this bronzer is self correcting,..... will hide age spots, rosy cheeks yardey yardey yardey. Apparently I should feel wonderful, makeup free and confident - and it adds a hint of bronze so i look like i have just arrived to uk from Marbella or miami, according to Mr. Jerome Alexander - right, yes of course i do!!! I look like the understudy for the Tango Man!!! i have used it as per instructions - and all you can see is a layer of highly coloured dust, and if you move your face (as i did in utter and total shock!!!!!!) you will see all the crows feet, and creases that one has around their chops!!! for all the use it is, i might as well have gone and invested in a can of spray paint, and got Banksy to do my make up!!! lol so thats one product that is going to go to the bottom of my makeup bag, never to be used AGAIN!!! What a shining example to IW, not, what a total waste of money, time and effort - i will not be buying anything else from Jerome Flynn or IW. I feel like such a jerk - being suckered into something which is as much use to me - as a kettle with a hole in the bottom. :angry::angry::sad::29::17:

Did he use it to disguise his chin? :emo:

I think he's got it on in this pic....

article-1052577-0023172C00000258-645_468x316.jpg

:giggle:

Oh dear!:sad:

You will have to join the cynics club. Would you buy makeup from someone who looked like this?

We don't call him Mr.Humpa Lumpa for nothing on st.com.

Can you send it back? I hope so.

At least you got it half price!

I got this too a couple of months ago - full price on t'internet - and it's as bad as you say! I did lol at your description though! Mine's now at the bottom of the local wastefill site :grin:

What a load of old rubbish - never again!

just shows you when i go off on a one woman mission - i ended up with a freudian slip - Jerome Flynn! lol - I mean Jerome Alexander of course - but its pretty difficult to ignore the flynn factor where i am! lol xxxx

Latest posts

Back