Dean now on Bid TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

norbitonite

Registered Shopper
I've just seen Dean who used to be on IW presenting on Bid, complete with new haircut and without the glasses. I always liked him (and Carla) so I'm glad he's got a new gig.

Great to see him back, IW & QVC lost a brilliant presenter when they got rid of him. His patter was infectious, even if it might have been a bit over the top at times. TV was never dull when he was on. As for the lovely Carla, I needed a cold shower after she had been on, such a lovely girl :tongue2: !

hes been on for a few weeks and is doing very well on there

I don't often watch Bid, but just caught a glimpse as I was channel surfing and recognised the voice. I couldn't place it at first because of his makeover (thought he was looking good), then I realised it was Deano, previously of QVC, Shop! and IW.

He's doing pretty good on those channels, they have some really dire presenters so he's one of the better ones

I've just seen Dean who used to be on IW presenting on Bid, complete with new haircut and without the glasses. I always liked him (and Carla) so I'm glad he's got a new gig.

He is also the presenter on Blueberry TV run by x CEO of Ideal World Andrew Fryatt poor sod.

Latest posts

Back