NOOOOOOOOOOO Matts last day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

willow

Registered Shopper
Matt MacNamara

I haven't posted for ages so feel very new again - hope everyone is well.

I've just tuned into GemsTV and I'm in shock - Matt has just said that it is his last morning as he is leaving today!!!!!!

Does anyone know where he's going (he hasn't said so far). He's my favourite presenter so I think that's my GemsTV viewing gone..................

:sad:

Just tuned in to hear Matt say it was his last ever day at Gems Tv!
Gutted i love Matt with his crazy impressions and stories, good luck Matt you'll be missed xxx

Just heard the news myself!! I am shocked - really cannot believe it! why is it all the good ones leave! Matt I wish you well in whatever you do - I for one will miss you, and your cheeky ways. xxxxxxxxxx

What a shame, Matt is lovely. Now I come to think of it, he doesn't seem to have been on very much lately, although I don't watch that often. He will be missed - good luck for your next venture Matt!

All the best Matt - I haven't bought from Gems for years and years now - I have always thought you were one of the best. Hope you are going on to better and greener pastures. :wave2:

Not another one!! That's such a shame because Matt's one of the more laid back, quiet but knowledgeable presenters - in fact much of a rarity! I'm sure I remember Steve Ashton saying that Matt was the most knowledgeable of the lot of them but then being a qualified Barister he must be a very clever and studious man. I'd like to wish Matt all the best and if you're reading this I hope you realise that our poor Mummy Bear will be devastated! :heartbroke:

So, who'll be next then? Nick or Scott? Well they seem to be getting rid of all the men and leaving themselves with a bunch of shouting/screaming women don't they?

By the way, Willow and Gemcherub did you two fall out of bed at 7:09 this morning lol!

Oh no!!! Just had a thought - you don't think he's running away to the Bahamas to join Argey do you??!! :Shock:

Working at home today and felt the need to just 'get on with it' - that's the only reason I was up at that time!! (That sounds really sad..........)

He seems to be very loved up at the moment and his girlfriend has gone to Australia for twelve months. I remembered wondering at the time whether he would leave and go be with her - not sure if this is the reason but if it is all the very best to them both.

He is very knowledgeable and calm - in fact I think the only one I can listen to without having to turn the volume down so he will be missed..................

Think I might have to defect to TJC to watch the lovely Derek instead. :)

Farewell Matt.........

smilies.gif
Oh godamn it and drat!! mysmilie_1476

I did (almost) hear Matt say something the other night that it was his last evening presentation....
but wasn't sure and hoped I was wrong!

He has always been one of the best, with a nice clear voice and calm presentation. I know he has been
missing his girlfriend, so perhaps he's decided to join her.

All the best to you Matt, you have sold me some lovely pieces in the past and for that I do thank you.
Good luck in whatever you do next.

Off to 'sob' now..............:sad:

Whats happened here i take it Willow and me started a thread on this at exactly the same time and it has been merged? my title and Willows name lol

By the way, Willow and Gemcherub did you two fall out of bed at 7:09 this morning lol!

You could say that my hubby's alarm goes off 10 times before he gets his backside out of bed at 6.30am by which time i'm wide awake 1.5 hours before i need to be :angry: but i'm ok with that :angry: he just better look out for laxatives in his dinner tonight :grin: no i wouldn't :wink2::devil::devil::devil:

well you all know how much i :heart: Matt, Im :heartbroke: ly devestated he's going but i did get to meet him when i visited in dec 07 with Debsie even though i was very embarrassed :blush: he was lovely, a real gent. Matt if you do read theese it was a pleasure to meet you and i wish you all the very best in whatever you do.xxx

Oh no!!! Just had a thought - you don't think he's running away to the Bahamas to join Argey do you??!! :Shock:

:hi: Klosblue can you tell me Where is Argey I havnt seen her for ages and i'm really worried about her...thanks.

Mirabelle xx :flower:

Wishing you all the best for the future Matt....you will be missed loads...
I want to say a big thanks for the signed photo you sent me a couple of years ago..

Take care and good luck in what ever your next venture is!

Lots of love,
Mary xxx

Really sorry you're leaving, Matt! :sad:

I loved your presentation style and "off the wall" sense of humour.

Good luck and every happiness for the future!

xx

:hi: Klosblue can you tell me Where is Argey I havnt seen her for ages and i'm really worried about her...thanks.

Mirabelle xx :flower:

Hi Mirabelle. The official line is that Argey hasn't been very well and is in bed with a chest infection poor old soul. However, I think after the recent jewellery heists she's hiding out on a beach in the Bahamas enjoying herself!

No seriously though, word has it she's on the mend so hopefully she'll be back annoying us I mean entertaining us very soon :tongue2:

Hey Lurgey if you're reading this HURRY UP AND GET WELL cos I'm missing your insults!

Latest posts

Back