Returning items under mbg?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Is there a limit on what you can inspect & return if you aren't so keen on things when they arrive?
(Is very difficult to judge on 'puter exactly what they will look like in RL, especially if you don't see too well but I don't want to be a PITA customer! lol) :blush:
That's it really......! :flower:

You can send anything back within the 30 day money back guarantee, as long as tags are still on and earrings are still in their sealed bags then it can be returned. :)

Oh OK Sazza, thanks! It's probably to their advantage anyway, as it may well be that I have decided I would actually prefer a bigger/more expensive version! lol
Just wondered if you only liked 50% of things that arrived if they got upset after a while.....don't want a version of their 'letter', if there was such a thing!

Oh OK Sazza, thanks! It's probably to their advantage anyway, as it may well be that I have decided I would actually prefer a bigger/more expensive version! lol
Just wondered if you only liked 50% of things that arrived if they got upset after a while.....don't want a version of their 'letter', if there was such a thing!

I don't think Rocks have a version of "the letter"

We have an absolutely no quibble 30 day money back guarantee. The only exemption is earrings, which we ask you not to break the seal on these for hygiene reasons, but they are put in a clear bag.

We don't ask you to call to get a returns number, just use the address sticker provided and complete the returns form in the back of the Rocks News and we will process it as quickly as possible for you.

We quote 30 days, but try our best to process them within 7-10 days of receipt.

Katherine - thank you also! :flower:

As a new customer, I have tried to order a small cross-section selection of items, just 'to see' & get a feel for the items!
They are all lovely I must say but some I have received & then thought, no, I'd rather double the carat weight here or something (more pennies for Rocks then obviously! lol), or suddenly felt brave & want to try items that I wouldn't previously have considered, which makes it hard to judge how they might suit me initially, until I am used to the various styles!

(Also not being able to see very well, it is hard to judge items being looked at through a magnifying glass but I didn't want to appear rude or a nuisance if I initially sent a few things back if I realised that style really wasn't for me after all!) :flower:

p.s. Book is fabulous, it's my little jewellery bible & I'm sure will pay dividends for Rocks eventually as I want to try so many new things! lol

No problem, we do fully understand you have to see the items 'in the flesh' so to speak! We'd never think you were a nuisance.

I'm so pleased you're happy with the book. If you ever have any questions about the gemstones, it is really handy, but please feel free to email us - [email protected] and we'll be happy to find out the answer for you.

Kitten I have found lots of the pieces are even lovlier when you get them in the flesh than on the puter screen but of course we all need to send things back sometimes for me its usually because the necklaces or braclets are maybe a bit short or that sort of thing but never any problems sending back as you usually end up respending the money within a few days lol

Latest posts

Back