ANOTHER!!! Craft POTD

• Thread starter StumpyBloke (old account)
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

StumpyBloke (old account)

Guest Shopper
Are my eyes deceiving me or is there yet another effin' craft POTD??!!!! They seem to be having them every week now.

Have they lost the plot? They've not got a freakin' dedicated channel on Freeview for craft so surely to god they dont need to peddle the stuff so often on the normal channel!!

Truly clueless!!

End rant.

Rich

Are my eyes deceiving me or is there yet another effin' craft POTD??!!!! They seem to be having them every week now.

Have they lost the plot? They've not got a freakin' dedicated channel on Freeview for craft so surely to god they dont need to peddle the stuff so often on the normal channel!!

Truly clueless!!

End rant.

Rich

the channel on freeview only runs bewteen 8AM and 1PM and not all fireview areas can get it

Truly clueless!!

End rant.

Rich

Could not agree more, Craft is done to bits on the shopping channels. But as Supercoolwillow says, not everyone can get the freeview channel, we cant where we live. Simple solution, if you dont like something do not watch. It boils down to one thing in my opinion, sales. Folk must still be buying a lot of Craft items, otherwise they would soon stop having so many hours devoted to it. If you are not a Craft fan (and I am not either), you just have to grin and bear it I'm afraid.

You guys are absolutely right, it just does my head in! What with their premium rate phone line and extortionate postal charges (for some items) it just defies (my) belief.

Rich

Latest posts

Back