customer services !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

irish lass

Registered Shopper
I am absolutely NEVER GOING TO ORDER FROM IDEAL WORLD EVER AGAIN. The service is apalling, my delivery is later and to ring them up is an experience that is not to be enjoyed, shouting into a telephone for ages and then to be put through to someone in India:devil:who told me he couldnt hear me and would i RING AGAIN. NO. I tried agai today repeat of everything. I then rang the order line and eventually it was India again who asnwered. Do they not have people in their offices? I have emailed their CS but hold no hope for any response, I will probably have to write the money off (only £20) as I could not go through all this again.

Why are they still operating? When they are demonstrating things on TV they are all friendly wanting us to be part of their family, No blooming way. I am sorry if this is coming over badly (spelling etc) but I am as mad as a box of monkeys and need a drink (this early?) to calm down.

bUT i WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM IDEAL WORLD AGAIN!!!!!!!

I am absolutely NEVER GOING TO ORDER FROM IDEAL WORLD EVER AGAIN. The service is apalling, my delivery is later and to ring them up is an experience that is not to be enjoyed, shouting into a telephone for ages and then to be put through to someone in India:devil:who told me he couldnt hear me and would i RING AGAIN. NO. I tried agai today repeat of everything. I then rang the order line and eventually it was India again who asnwered. Do they not have people in their offices? I have emailed their CS but hold no hope for any response, I will probably have to write the money off (only £20) as I could not go through all this again.

Why are they still operating? When they are demonstrating things on TV they are all friendly wanting us to be part of their family, No blooming way. I am sorry if this is coming over badly (spelling etc) but I am as mad as a box of monkeys and need a drink (this early?) to calm down.

bUT i WILL NEVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM IDEAL WORLD AGAIN!!!!!!!

Most of us have all been there Irish Lass and I sympathise totally. I'm really surprised people, especially those on this forum, are still ordering from them. The only thing I can suggest is write a very strong letter of complaint to their head office, addressed to the CEO or MD, especially mentioning the India connection which makes the whole IW experience a million times worse. Good luck.

That's a shame IL. I thought they were supposed to be on the up and improving their CS. I must admit the last time I ordered it went smoothly, but it seems that if there is a problem CS is where it all falls down as usual.

Well I fancied a patterned top back in August - ordered and they took the money on 18th - plus the £4.95 postage of course.
Anyhow the items never came till mid Sept -I also rang and got the Indian connection - no joy at all. And other times you get the automated response.
I also emailed - it was acknowledged - told I get a reply - but nothing. Then to cap it all I didn't want then for the autumn - so sent them back - costing another £2.70.
So apart from the wait I've spent nearly £8 for rubbish service.
Think I will write as I don't see how they can charge for postage which should take 10 days but is actually a month!
By the way ordered coats from Cotton Traders - delivery within days and British people on the phones - fantastic!

customer services

thanks everybody for your input, I have calmed down a bit. I sent an email to CS and received an automated response but I am not confident about getting a reply. I will take your advice and write att: CEO. and I repeat, I will NEVER order again from IW.

Regards to you all xxx:flower:

As far as I am concerned, they dont deserve to be still trading - they seem to be getting worse and worse each week. I also emailed them, had the stock 'reply within 72 hours' email back but of course, shock, horror.... not.... no reply!

Had phone call yesterday asking if items had arrived - told them yes - but could easily have said no and had the second lot for free.
Anyhow they're refunding the stuff I sent back - plus after I complained they said they'd give me a £5 credit of my p&p - very generous. Couldn't be bothered to argue - hate talking to India - or wherever it is.

Had phone call yesterday asking if items had arrived - told them yes - but could easily have said no and had the second lot for free.
Anyhow they're refunding the stuff I sent back - plus after I complained they said they'd give me a £5 credit of my p&p - very generous. Couldn't be bothered to argue - hate talking to India - or wherever it is.

my bank has its call centre in India, i had to ring them a few months ago, regarding a purchase from gemstv - the money had been removed from my card - but gems hadnt recieved it - so gems told me to ring my bank, what a mistake! I rang 3 times! Each time i explained why i was ringing, and what information i required - the first two calls the lines were so bad, it was like i was ringing the moon! and the 3rd time, I got through to a bloke, i had to keep saying, "pardon" and "please say that again" I really could not understand a word he was saying - and he threw the phone down on me! I rang for the 4t time, and got through to a lovely girl from liverpool!! and i cried!! i told her i do not understand why abbey uses an overseas call centre, it is so frustrating -you feel rude keep saying pardon, what, pardon, you cant concentrate on the conversation, all you hear is all the noise in the back ground, you are tryin really hard to listen, the line is so crackley and bad (sometimes it sounds like you are in a waltzer at the fair!) I would rather go to the dentist (and i am terrified of the dentist) than ring the call centre of IW or my bank, and for me to say i would rather go to the dentist, is really saying something!!! xxxx

Won't ring my bank any more as its call centre is in India. If I have a prob I call in (and luckily have been given the branch phone number - probably higly illegal!!
Also Avon gone the same now - so I don't ring there either.
I wonder if they realise how negative people are to all this??

Anyhow they're refunding the stuff I sent back - plus after I complained they said they'd give me a £5 credit of my p&p - very generous Couldn't be bothered to argue - hate talking to India - or wherever it is.

:cheeky: They said the same thing to me when they delayed my order as well. Dont rate the company , dont buy from them myself since the last rigmerole

I must be very lucky with IW, i only order 2 items from them per year, but both items have arrived within 3 days and no CS problems either but i think i'm just the minority.

I must be very lucky with IW, i only order 2 items from them per year, but both items have arrived within 3 days and no CS problems either but i think i'm just the minority.

I'm in the minority with you then. I've never had any problem with IW and on the only occasion that I had to ring CS (because I hadn't received an item) my money was refunded and back in my account within a couple of days.

Latest posts

Back