Just what are the following???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

like all the fancy names for their topaz! I nearly choked the other day, I was watching gems and the woman, i think it was angeline, was selling a topaz ring, and i swear i heard her say it was Pea pot topaz! no, it was my hearing playing up - it was Peacock!! lol I thought at the time, i know they sell some stuff, but pea pot was pushing it! lol xxxx

I think Aphrodite diamonds are gems collection of diamonds in 18k gold and Chameleon Tanzanite is gems collection of Tanzy thats shows purple/blues and green colours!

They come up with some names eh? perhaps it a case of the same stuff, but with a different name "packaging". As for chameleon tanzanite, a strange name to come up with, i see it, and it makes me think of those little critters that change colour, and their revolving eyes - a reptile on your finger - heebeegeebies time! LOL xx

Chamelon tanzanite is a daft colour when you think of it - chamelons change colour, whereas the chameleon tanzanite is basically bi-coloured...

PG - I have a genuine Chameleon Diamond which is very rare. It changes colour with light/heat and trust me, I don't have a problem with a diamond called after a reptile on my hand! :grin: Have a look in the bling section because I think I did a thread on it once upon a time!

The chameleon Tanzanite is a very odd name because as MissM says, it's purely bi coloured Tanzy. Interesting but not really what I would call a chameleon! Just a crazy marketing name (and not a very good one IMVHO).

However, I don't think we can blame GemsTV for the weird and wonderful Topaz names because I think the name's are given by the company that manufactures the coatings for the Topaz.

PG - I have a genuine Chameleon Diamond which is very rare. It changes colour with light/heat and trust me, I don't have a problem with a diamond called after a reptile on my hand! :grin: Have a look in the bling section because I think I did a thread on it once upon a time!

The chameleon Tanzanite is a very odd name because as MissM says, it's purely bi coloured Tanzy. Interesting but not really what I would call a chameleon! Just a crazy marketing name (and not a very good one IMVHO).

However, I don't think we can blame GemsTV for the weird and wonderful Topaz names because I think the name's are given by the company that manufactures the coatings for the Topaz.

I dont mind Chameleons really, they are cute in a strange way (not as cute as ferrets, or cats, mind!) my husband was lucky enough to see a chameleon in the wild, he said they are quick are colour changing. xxxx

perhaps it is a way of using up Tanzy that has the wrong colours in for a normal Tanzy a bit like their yasarah rage which dont get me wrong i loved and bought sveral pieces but it was a chance to use up the not so clear gems like the milky Blue Topaz etc and i love cameleons have a picture of me with one on my arm taken in Kenya a few years back

perhaps it is a way of using up Tanzy that has the wrong colours in for a normal Tanzy a bit like their yasarah rage which dont get me wrong i loved and bought sveral pieces but it was a chance to use up the not so clear gems like the milky Blue Topaz etc and i love cameleons have a picture of me with one on my arm taken in Kenya a few years back

That takes me back to a works outing to Littlehampton, many years ago, I took my sister - and we had our photo taken with a tiny monkey (similar to the one on Pirates of the Caribbean) when the photo arrived, I showed it to work colleagues, they asked me who it was, i said my sister - they were being a bit cruel, they said which one was me sister! lol xxx of course, if it had been a chameleon, i dont think people would have got so muddled up lol - having said that, my sister does seem to have eyes in the back of her head - specially when one is taking the mickey out of her! lol xxxxx

I've started singing that damned song too hope it goes soon.The other day it was "there's a hole in my bucket...", if it lasts too long I may have to kill myself.

Latest posts

Back