Multi Sapphire Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
I keep seeing lovely things on TJC today and could have spent a fortune!

This sapphire bracelet caught my eye - very, very pretty. The final price was £299.95 for 27.75 carats of sapphires. It was set in Sterling Silver with Platinum overlay but I thought for what it is the price was really good. I would have bought it but it was 8 ins and I have wee skinny wrists so if I put my arm down it would fall over my hand and on to the ground!!

As I've said many times before - I don't like any bigger than 7 inches!! :giggle::tongue2:

Attachments

• TJC MS Bracelet 1.jpg
    TJC MS Bracelet 1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 194
  • TJC MS Bracelet 2.jpg
    TJC MS Bracelet 2.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 201
  • TJC MS Bracelet 3.jpg
    TJC MS Bracelet 3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 192
  • TJC MS Bracelet 4.jpg
    TJC MS Bracelet 4.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 186
They had a gorgeous one on the other day. Should have made a note of the details, but I didn't and it went in an absolute flash! More of a single row of raingow sapphires ... it was really lovely. Anyway, went for £149.95 (I think). That was another fairly large carat weight in platinum overlay silver.

They had a gorgeous one on the other day. Should have made a note of the details, but I didn't and it went in an absolute flash! More of a single row of raingow sapphires ... it was really lovely. Anyway, went for £149.95 (I think). That was another fairly large carat weight in platinum overlay silver.
It is this one Marble, 2 were auctioned this morning (I managed to get one :wink2: ) :pPC:

That's a good price for that bracelet Klos but sadly 8" is not a good fit for me either..... :22: :pPC:

That's the one! I saw it on TV, thought "ooh ... that's nice" ... saw the price, and then "whoosh" it was gone! Lucky you. The colours looked really good.

Would love to know what you think when it arrives.

Very nice Sue, and I doubt anyone will realise it's not solid platinum.

Oh I'm not bothered about that Mad, it just looked a very pretty mix of colours, not too garish. I'll wear it alongside my w/g line bracelets anyway. I'm getting quite into silver now, must be all The Belles lovely pieces turning me head. :D :pPC:

Well it arrived and it is very nicely put together with pretty stones but it's a bit too long for me. :sad: It's a good 19.5 cms (was measuring with a 6" ruler :doh:) and it could slip over my hand, so it will have to go back, pah!! :pPC:

What a shame PPC. They do lots of lovely, good priced bracelets but they always seem big and never cater for the "skinny wrist" people. I know a lot could be altered but it seems a waste to me and a bit of a palaver too. Maybe we should start a petition!

That's a shame that it's too long, but nice to hear that it looked good though!

Latest posts

Back