is it ok to sell on a craft cd rom?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It should be ok. Try ebay sell as used. You are not allowed to copy cd to sell so you should be fine.

It's only a problem if it's a copy or if it's a Robert Addams one - he stipulates in his T&C that you can't sell them on without his permission and he will have them removed from ebay too.

One reason why I won't buy any of his.
Jan

I would buy one as to me same as a audio cd.......well sort of.....so long as youre not selling a copy like MM said then go ahead........you cant charge P&P though i believe [ please dont shout at me if thats wrong BUT i sure theres something about cd/dvd have to be free postage.......another ebay scamm imo

he stipulates in his T&C that you can't sell them on without his permission
Don't see how he could possibly enforce that, when having bought it it is your property.

Don't see how he could possibly enforce that, when having bought it it is your property.

If you try and sell it on ebay he has them pulled - so you could only sell it on somewhere else like a boot fair.

jan

If you try and sell it on ebay he has them pulled - so you could only sell it on somewhere else like a boot fair.

jan

i wouldnt put his name in the title & try & get round it that way.....i agree once youve bought it its yours to do with as youve a mind........now i wouldnt buy one of his on principle now......who the hell does he think he is,. i agree that no copies etc should be sold but if you dont like it his or anyone elses then sell the sodding thing.......try it on the drop........taddah.........job done .....hey what.......:mysmilie_11:

i wouldnt put his name in the title & try & get round it that way.....i agree once youve bought it its yours to do with as youve a mind........now i wouldnt buy one of his on principle now......who the hell does he think he is,. i agree that no copies etc should be sold but if you dont like it his or anyone elses then sell the sodding thing.......try it on the drop........taddah.........job done .....hey what.......:mysmilie_11:

Normally it's fine to sell a CD as long as you don't keep a copy of it for yourself.

However, as mentioned Robert Adams won't allow you to sell his on...although you buy the CD you are not buying the right to sell it on. You are only purchasing the rights to use that data on your computer.

It certainly puts you off buying his stuff though if you can't get rid of it because you don't like it. Although from his point of view it will be to stop people buying his work, copying and then selling the CD on.

Alan

Latest posts

Back