Vintage collection?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marble

Registered Shopper
I am just wondering if anybody has seen any of these on air, or bought anything?

Am seriously hankering after a couple of the earring & necklace sets.

Thanks!

I've got a feeling Miss Magpie may have bought some, but I'm not sure Marble. :lol: Sorry no help at all am I?

I've got a feeling Miss Magpie may have bought some, but I'm not sure Marble. :lol: Sorry no help at all am I?

Sorry... Been a bit busy over the past few days, and just catching up now!

Do you mean the costume jewellery "vintage collection"? I have plenty of vintage style pieces from Gems, but not those, I'm afraid - sorry I can't help. (Let me know what you think of the quality if you get them - you never know, I might be persuaded to indulge!)

There was an hour devoted to the range on Friday (from 4-5pm I think). I only caught about 10 minutes of it. Some, the gold coloured pieces, looked a bit too "costumey" if you know what I mean. Other pieces were quite nice but generally it wasn't stuff you'd wear to Asda. Sainsbury's maybe! For a night out a Christmas it would be good though.

I have not purchased from this range. For me, it looks a bit like Christmas cracker ware but it has boutique prices. I hope you don't mind me saying that, I just prefer to be honest. As Meesh says, not an everyday look!

Thanks all. I had it in mind to wear with a few slightly retro frocks I have ... along the lines of 40's glamour. There's one on the website that has black crystals that I fancy ...

Thanks all. I had it in mind to wear with a few slightly retro frocks I have ... along the lines of 40's glamour. There's one on the website that has black crystals that I fancy ...

Hi Marble,

I've seen a couple of these hours and, although I haven't seen the particular set you are looking at, what I've seen would be perfect for an outfit such as you describe in my humble. I expect you know, but just in case, if you can get this while it's airing you'll get it seriously cheaper, so it's worthing keeping a look out on their schedule which is displayed on their website (albeit somewhat half-heartedly).

Argey xxx

Thanks Argey. I will wait until I catch it on the telly.

Good to see you back! Hope all is well

Latest posts

Back