Online Viewing for the 'Be Successful and Happy' Event

Online Viewing:

You will be given a log-in and password
The event will stream directly to your desktop
Can be viewed live, or any time up to 72 hours after the event
It can be paused and watched as many times as the customer likes
Not transferable to another computer
Event Details Date: 15th October 2009

Is it possible to have it all? At the Unlimited Knowledge Company's Successful and Happy workshop, our team of experts will help you crush the myths, change your expectations and show you that you really can be more successful and happier - and have fun finding out how to get there!

When you attend our Successful and Happy workshop, Richard Farleigh, entrepreneur and star of the BBC's hit series Dragon's Den, will show you how to get your business life in order so you can cultivate the "success mentality", grasp every opportunity - and use your resources to the full.

Hosted by: Richard Bandler and Richard Farleigh

The event will be divided amongst the four speakers.

AM: Focus on success

9.30 till 10.30 Richard Farleigh will explain what for him “success” is.

10.30- 11.00 Q&A

11.30-12.00 Coffee break

12.00-13.00 Piers Morgan will enlighten us on his success and what he thinks is the "true balance"

13.00-13.30 Q&A

13.30 – 15.00 Lunch

PM: Focus on becoming happier

15.00-16.30 Robert Holden explains how he believes we can achieve true happiness.

16.30-17.00 Q&A

17.00-18.30 Dr. Richard Bandler will enlighten us with amazing stories and techniques to help us become happier people

18.30 Q&A

Richard Farleigh: entrepreneur and star of the BBC's hit series Dragon's Den, will show you how to get your business life in order so you can cultivate the "success mentality", grasp every opportunity - and use your resources to the full.

Piers Morgan: former editor of the Daily Mirror and bestselling celebrity author. Piers will be giving the inside track to how the rich and famous become successful and happy.

Dr Robert Holden: is the Director/Founder of The Happiness Project. Robert is a psychologist, author and broadcaster who coaches leaders in business, healthcare, education and sport. Robert is a pioneer in the field of positive psychology and well-being. His pioneering work has been featured in the BBC TV QED documentary called. How to be Happy.

Richard Bandler: co-creator of NLP, will give you clear techniques on how to live a happier life. With 40 years experience in making personal change, he is an expert in helping people to live more fulfilled lives.

I'll tell you how to be successful and happy at home.....don't fall for all this shite :clapping:

£34.50 for a TV programme, exactly how are people supposed to engage with the Q&A slot??? Its not as if you would be actually there. Rip off.

I will be signing up for this but not via Ideal world . I have trained with Richard Bandler and this is a really good oppertunity to get the feel of the event , I cant be in London that day but will be attending a different evening on the 7th of October

How to be successful & happy? Switch off Ideal World & focus on what you've got not on what you want!

Ive got quite a few Richard Bandler DVDs and training DVDs and for me its an ok way to take part in the event . I realise that it may not be for everyone but I cant get there on the day and this is a good way to see the day .

I'd rather spend the £34 on lottery tickets, winning a million might make me happy :smirk:

Only might?....I'd be delirious:30:

I've been to a few of these things via work, load of auld barrlux if you ask me, the only thing I can say in their favour is they are slightly better than being sent on 'team building' courses!