Ring sizes!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
Loving Rocks TV & all the yummy, pretty things on offer but is it just me or is their ring sizing a teensy bit off? Got three rings in size 'N' here, all completely different sizes though - one a loose fit, one snug & one too tight to wear comfortably!
I know they can be resized but on the cheaper rings, makes them a little expensive, especially if you bought it thinking it should fit in a certain size! :sad:
Other than that, love it all, love the presenters, love the items, love the CS, love the chat.......! lol

I find this too. I tend to buy all my cocktail rings in an N or a 7, some are perfect, some too big and some won't go on!!!

N xxx

One I'm sure I bought as an 'N' but on the website is showing as American sizing, so if it was a '7' (not showing on invoice as such though!) that would make it an 'N & a half', so would make it even teenier! It's very confusing!
Doesn't put me off buying but I hate returning things, so makes me a little unsure? Erm......! lol

A thin shank size 7 will be much looser than a thick wide shank which will fit much more snugly. I always buy a size smaller in think shanks and a size larger with wider bands.

A thin shank size 7 will be much looser than a thick wide shank which will fit much more snugly. I always buy a size smaller in think shanks and a size larger with wider bands.

I did bear that in mind Meeshoo but the worst offender of all was a very thin band - luckily a DD pounced on it & snatched it up gleefully! lol
Seems to be a bit 'pot luck'?

I really do think pot luck.....counting my cards, I've had hundreds of things off CR and the sizes of the rings always differ..... the alex is an N and I thought it would need adjusting but it's very snug.

I just wish they had rings sized larger than an 8, as most of them cannot be resized.(to a 10) :sad:

Concordia i was saying the same about bigger sizes i need a 9 and steve said on the chat the other day that they are going to have more sizes in the future dont know how long we will have to wait but if it happens it will be good news for us .

Concordia i was saying the same about bigger sizes i need a 9 and steve said on the chat the other day that they are going to have more sizes in the future dont know how long we will have to wait but if it happens it will be good news for us .

That would be great as a size 9 would be perfect for me as 'middle finger' rings, as I like wearing rings on all my fingers! lol
(Not all at the same time but depending on style!)

On the (loosely related) subject of sizes - I got a mans ring for the old fella - in the biggest size they did.
Well its teeeeeeny on him :rofl: I'm guessing he must be a bit abnormal "the man with a giants hands" lol

Pepsi I think the mens rings might be a bit hit and miss in the sizing because my hubby is about a Y ish so i got a size 11 and two 13s to see if they would fit ,the y fits quite well but one 13 is very big and the other is still to big but not by so much so maybe different styles and rings come out slightly bigger or smaller maybe its worth trying a couple of others to see if there is a difference

Thanks Milly but I know there is no point. I dug out a ring sizer & he is so far off the scale it is actually funny....
Me ole man tald me that when he was in London a while ago, where there was a stall selling silver mens jewellery - me old man said to the seller that if there was something there that would fit him he would buy it. Needless to say there was no sale that day :rofl: Is it wrong to laugh???

Latest posts

Back