Mattress Topper any good ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

deanos

Registered Shopper
Anyone tried the memory foam mattress toppers from IW or anywhere else , our matress needs replacing and this could be a very cheap alternative !

http://idealworld.tv/Comfort_%40a_Dreams_Kingsize_Memory_Foam_Mattress_Topper_134351.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories@lt;{8007}

I haven't tried the foam topper as I have a featherbed but my friend, who has had both, prefers the foam.

I know, after having a featherbed, I could never sleep on a matress again without something on it :rock:

Anyone tried the memory foam mattress toppers from IW or anywhere else , our matress needs replacing and this could be a very cheap alternative !

http://idealworld.tv/Comfort_%40a_Dreams_Kingsize_Memory_Foam_Mattress_Topper_134351.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/categories@lt;{8007}

That link doesnt work for me, how much is it? I have a memory foam and sprung matteress and I wouldnt be without it, its esentially a topper but built into the matteress.

I love my memory foam and would never be without it now. It's like sleeping on a cloud
teddy_bear_sleeping_on_a_cloud_sm_w.gif

How thick are your toppers if you dont mind me asking, as mine is encorporatedinto my matteress I have no idea how thick mine is and was wondering what people recommended.
Thanks

That link doesnt work for me, how much is it? I have a memory foam and sprung matteress and I wouldnt be without it, its esentially a topper but built into the matteress.

£65 for King inc postage, ive seen them on Ebay for £40 since

I got one from IW and my king size topper was on special offer at £49.99 + P&P.
I love mine and it saved me replacing the mattress (we had a very firm mattress because my OH had a bad back and needed the support) but it was too hard for me and the topper has made a big difference. So I would say it depends on the state of your mattress - if the springs are going it won't solve your problem but if it's too firm and you want to take the pressure off your joints then MF toppers are great.

Jan

Wouldn't be without mine i love it, my mattress was so uncomfortable and was about to buy a new one when my mom bought me mine so comfortable!

Mattress toppers are good, but I'd have thought it would depend on how good your mattress is. A topper wont be much good if your mattress really has gone. Your gonna spend a lot of time on top of your mattress, so I'd be replacing that before getting a topper. Sorry if this isn't the reply you are looking for.

Latest posts

Back