Sense of humour intact
TJC is the place to be, TJC is the one for me
Rocks & Co, Oh No, No, No, poor old Lee looks full of woe:sad:
So change the rules, correct the wrongs
Get him back where he belongs
TJC is the place to be, TJC is the one for Lee

We all miss you Lee!:hi:

Brilliant i'll second that lets start a petition lol
Welcome to the forum PP i was confused for a minute as i thought you were Sue our other Pinkpussy cat x

Hi PP, Welcome, great post.
I was thinking the same; Lee does not fit in with the fibbers. He is far too good.
TJC is the place to be! Count me in!

Sapphire blue

I really miss Lee ...he would brighten my day with his jokes or just that smile of his ...please bring back lee ...not the same without him .He and Derek are my two favourites .

I agree it would be nice to see Lee back, but they would have to change their policy on married presenters and take both Lee and Pollyanna back.

I'm not upset, after all imitation is the sincerest form of flattery apparently. Just mystified why you haven't changed it to something more original now you know the name is already in use, and (as I believe) you have also been asked by Graham to change your user id to avoid confusion. :pPC:.

Don't fret!

I'm not upset, after all imitation is the sincerest form of flattery apparently. Just mystified why you haven't changed it to something more original now you know the name is already in use, and (as I believe) you have also been asked by Graham to change your user id to avoid confusion. :pPC:.

Matter already in hand so you can enjoy the rest of your day now!

So witty :rolleyes: you had to post twice. :dull: I'm sure we all look forward to your future posts, who will you be next I wonder?? :cool: :pPC:

Just wondered why it's taking so long to change your user name? I'm sure Graham will happily help if you send him a note.

Well it is Sunday and Graham might be having a lie in so has not been on to change the username over yet.

Well it is Sunday and Graham might be having a lie in so has not been on to change the username over yet.

Oooooooo what a lovely thought ........ a lie in on a Sunday morning, followed by a bacon buttie! Those were the days! :grin:

I really fancied a bacon buttie this morning Meesh but my bread had green furry bits on it. :YIKES: I ended up having Ryvitas and a banana. :sad: :pPC:

Thats a real bugger when that happens! think yourself lucky though once my OH wanted a bacon butty so i made him one thinking well hes not having my extra virgin olive oil as theres only a little left so i rummaged around at the back of the cupboard and found some oil cooked it and he ate it all ( 2 rounds) and saved me the last bite which i spat out immediately looked at the best before date on the oil and it was over 12 months ago lol YUCK

Last edited:
So your attempt at poisoning him for the insurance didn't work then Gemcherub.... :lipsrsealed: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back