Alpha H Fresh Starts Kit Query

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabbathehut

Addicted to Mulberry
I know several of you purchased this Alpha H kit as an intro to the brand.I may have given the wrong name but the kit included the facial wash balm and cloth,supersize liquid harmony and a liquid gold daily facial activator.

Can somebody please describe their liquid gold facial activator to me please,as I'm uncertain as to whether mines faulty or not. The dispenser has a pump but the product doesnt pump out at all! I unscrewed the top and theres a miniscule amount of product the consistency of wallpaper paste in the bottom of the container! MTIA!

doesn't sound right...

I've just started using mine from the TSV it came in ages ago. The texture is slightly thicker than a serum, but is clear and pumps out ok. It did take a lot of pumps to get mine started.

HTH

Jude xx

I've just started using mine from the TSV it came in ages ago. The texture is slightly thicker than a serum, but is clear and pumps out ok. It did take a lot of pumps to get mine started.

HTH

Jude xx

Jude Ive banged it on hard surfaces, and pumped and ****** pumped and STILL nothing!:mad:

I got this kit and the activator is similar to a serum but mine came out with the pump no problem, sorry but it sounds like yours is faulty. :(

I got this kit and the activator is similar to a serum but mine came out with the pump no problem, sorry but it sounds like yours is faulty. :(

Thanks madshopper phoned Cs and they said that they would send out a replacement AND a return label, the very helpful girl even suggested that I use the remaining products and just replace my faulty product out of the replacement before returning! :eek::eek::eek:

Btw madshopper whats the consistency of your activator and how full is the container if you peep inside please?

Where is Choppysocks when I need her?

I'm here!! Not been on for a couple of days and come back to see the forum had crashed or something. Awaiting my VIP upgrade.

Mine is a mainly clear colour but with a slight golden hue. It comes out of the bottle easy and it a cross between a serum and a gel (or a runny gel even!).

Sounds like you have a duff one. Good it will be replaced, and that you can use up all the other bits before returning!!! ;)

Well knock me down with a feather!

BOTH the replacement kit AND pre paid return label arrived today, the liquid gold daily activator pumps out no problem ,so the rest has been parcelled up and returned post haste to QVC

Latest posts

Back