Rhapsody Tanszanite Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sapphireblue

Registered Shopper
Hello Meeshoo,
I hope this works, I couldn't find a camera so my pictures are from my blackberry. Bit fuzzy! What do you think?
Sapphireblue

And to the new forum member, I do not work for TJC or any other shopping channel.

Attachments

• IMG00008-20090927-1625.jpg
    IMG00008-20090927-1625.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG00009-20090927-1627.jpg
    IMG00009-20090927-1627.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG00010-20090927-1629.jpg
    IMG00010-20090927-1629.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 221
Awwww SB I wish I could see the ring well enough but it's a tad fuzzy :( The colour looks more at the bluer end of the spectrum of Tanzy - rather than the purple blue? If so, that's the colour that collectors tend to prefer. I like both - not fussy!

From what I can see, it looks like a Tiffany setting - is that right? No accent diamonds? It looks like it also sits fairly high off the finger - I love that but it's not for clumsy peeps! If it is high, please be careful when you're wearing it because the sides of the gemstone are open and one nasty blow could crack the gemstone or at the very least chip the girdle.

It looks very pretty on your hand. Does it make you smile and feel all warm and fuzzy when you look at it? If so, then it's a good 'un!

BTW where are piccies of your Colombian Emerald young lady?????? Nosey here needs to see lol!

Hello Meeshoo,
I hope this works, I couldn't find a camera so my pictures are from my blackberry. Bit fuzzy! What do you think?
Sapphireblue

And to the new forum member, I do not work for TJC or any other shopping channel.

Ahem!! What's with the "Hello Meeshoo" when it was ME who asked for the pics?!! Yes I know that I know very little and there's very little Meeshoo doesn't know but I was the nosey moo who wanted to see it!

Well I've seen it and it's horrible!! :wink2:

Ha ha only kidding! :giggle:From what I see it looks lovely but I think you've been to the Klosblue School of Photography!

Hi Kloshblue sorry I got confused with the threads
I took the pictures in my conservatory to get a better picture with natural sun light. The ring is very blue with flashes of light blue and a shimmers of violet when you look into the stone. It's not a Tiffany setting, just 4 prongs. I love it, but alas it going to have to leave me for a while. I wish the TJC offered some of their rings in smaller sizes. Not everyone is size O!
The emerald is a Rhapsody as well .9ct I will post tomorrow if I can get a reasonable picture

Sapphireblue

Latest posts

Back