Just looked on Gemstv Website and Liam picture has gone

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has drew gone? not watched gems for a long time, not since Rae started actually (I thought she was pants)

Which one's Liam? Is he the guy with the funny hair, a bit like a balding mohican? I'm sure I saw him on GTV last week, so it must have been a fairly sudden departure?

I like Nick, if he's the softly-spoken young one. It's so refreshing to not be SHOUTED AT all the time.

Oh, I don't like that Rae much, she's got no apparent sense of humour. I like Vicky and Angeline best, they're so funny.

Cheers

Which one's Liam? Is he the guy with the funny hair, a bit like a balding mohican? I'm sure I saw him on GTV last week, so it must have been a fairly sudden departure?

I like Nick, if he's the softly-spoken young one. It's so refreshing to not be SHOUTED AT all the time.

Oh, I don't like that Rae much, she's got no apparent sense of humour. I like Vicky and Angeline best, they're so funny.

Cheers
I think Liam was a dark haired scottish chap,had not been their long,never really saw him much.

The shouty strange mohican IS Nick lol,he does get over excited but i don't mind him!

The softly spoken young one,I assume you mean Matt,lovely presenter and has just left unfortunately........and Drew has gone too :(

Lynn,Angeline and Scott are my faves,Vicky is a funny 'un,got to be in the mood for her but when I am I do enjoy her :)

Hi All

Just looked on Gemstv website and Liam's picture has gone. I think he may left which I think is wrong considering they kept Liz and Rae. So it looks like there are only 2 men there now Nick and Scott.

Me thinks Gemstv is going downhill.

Julie xxx

Hi Julie, I was wondering what had become of Liam, as I havent seen him in ages - another one bites the dust! He was sweet, i loved his accent, his gorgeous soft spoken scottish lilt, quite gorgeousand something you could relax and listen to, without reaching for the remote control and hitting the mute button as when you watch Rae, Vicki and Lucy in particular for the screaming! Adine, and yet again Rae and Vicki for the constant barrage of if you can dazzle with brilliance, baffle with the viewer with bull poop! lol We will have to wait until October for Liv to return, cant wait, as i do like her sense of humour! Wonder when Fiona comes back? Because as it stands, Fiona, Liv, Angeline and Scott are my favourites. Though I dont mind Nick, he does keep me amused. XXXXXX

Last edited:
I think they're all under pressure to make a lot of noise, as even the lovely Angeline is becoming somewhat loud and pushy (and reminding me of Abigail's party for those who can remember that). Poor Liam was just a matter of time, as it's all the calm guys that have gone. Do Gems not understand that we switch off when shouted at or turn on mute in which case our attention can very easily be taken off elsewhere. Then again, perhaps it's just us and the rest of the world is deaf and/or daft.

I too am looking forward to Liv's return, but am not too confident as to how long she'll be with us (perhaps we should stop saying that we like her, as that seems to be the death knell for them). xxxxxxx

Oh no, Matt's gone too, Mummybear will be bereft. What a shame, I liked Matt, I like Scotty too, although I hardly watch these days. Wonder if he'll turn up somewhere else?

I like Liv too Argey, Steve A used to do a fabulous impression of her "I urrrrrrrrrrrrge you", riot!!!

Matt's been gone for two or three weeks now Mrs Mad and poor old Mummybear is still in treatment.
14.gif
xxxx

:lol: Been away for 2 weeks Argey, so haven't seen it, what a shame. Although as a trained lawyer I always did think Matt was somewhat over qualified for the job.

Latest posts

Back