Fresh talent competition

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

gemcherub

Registered Shopper
Remember this competition? i've just looked through the threads and it was posted last October i remember the winner being chosen but haven't heard anything sinse its been nearly 12 months now, are they making these designs or not? or have i missed it all lol

I don't know either Gemcherub but just replying in case you were thinking everyone was ignoring you! Don't want you getting a complex!

This is still bugging me, sad i know but why run a competition, pick a winner, then NOT make the designs?
Its been about 18 months now,i feel robbed :giggle:

Not too late I hope.......

its too late I feel unloved! :giggle:

Awww Cherub.....here's some big
hugs.gif
for you xxx

I had forgotten all about that, maybe even the winning designs were really naff :giggle:

I was wondering about that, too... I was thinking of entering, but I never got around to it.

When the results were announced, I remember that I didn't think the winner's designs were the best - I voted for the Russian lady who said her designs were influenced by Faberge - but obviously the majority didn't agree with me!

I was wondering about that, too... I was thinking of entering, but I never got around to it.

When the results were announced, I remember that I didn't think the winner's designs were the best - I voted for the Russian lady who said her designs were influenced by Faberge - but obviously the majority didn't agree with me!

The results were announced about 18 months ago, so if they didn't make the designs i wonder if the winner got there prize which was one of there own designs?

Well i never! nothing mentioned for 18 months, i post about it and now according to the banner at the top "the new talent competition designs are on at 7pm tonight?

Latest posts

Back